Good thing comes to an end tomorrow

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2006, 05:51 PM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

Last edited by appifanie; October 13th, 2014 at 10:51 AM.
July 31st, 2006, 09:03 PM
*Bry*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[quote]
Well, it's been months since I've seen her (thank heavens). Tomorrow we're picking up DH's son from her house and I'm told I'm not allowed to wait in the car. *sigh*

All good things must come to an end . . .

LOL LOL

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow yet we forget that he is someone today."

M&M's ROCK!
July 31st, 2006, 09:41 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
LOL Well maybe once every few months is fine.. I wish I was that lucky..

July 31st, 2006, 10:05 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Wow my MIL thinks the same way of me.. And I have been with my hubby 11 years... I am just glad my hubby doesn't push me going over there or if I ride over there he doesn't make me get out of the car.
August 1st, 2006, 05:11 AM
well i decided i am waiting until we are almost there and then i am refusing to get out of the car

she has said that she will act as if this baby doesn't exist, and she once referred to me as "live in child care" - well, if i'm the help, the help should stay in the car, right?

August 1st, 2006, 07:59 AM
Meegan
If she is saying those horrible things about you and your baby, why in the hell would DH even TRY to make you get out of the car? I say strap yourself into that car and lock the doors!! To hell with them!
August 1st, 2006, 07:58 PM
Veteran
How did it go?

August 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
i took the car and went for a ride while he went inside

can you believe she actually said "well, if she doesn't feel comfortable here . . . " like it was a shock to her? she emailed DH at one point and said we weren't ALLOWED @ her house.

my good thing continues, but is in danger of ending. dh's son's bday is aug 29 and he'll be here and dh's ex is coming for the day and DH's parents have said they're coming over "with or without an invitation" - they told his ex that, they didn't tell him that. so they're just going to show up, i guess. he knows i'll kick them out if they're rude, but really, i'm at a loss here. so these jerks are coming over, uninvited . . . and they don't like DH either, i should mention. they basically think he's a crappy son (he's such a good guy!)

course, we are on an army post . . . i wonder why they think they can get on? (aside from the fact that DH is too nice to turn them away once they make it this far.) oh - and DH has lived where we are now for a year and a half - they've never visited him before, and the ex has never driven here to drop off her son.

i hate these people.

August 2nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Do you and his Ex get along? Does he get along with his Ex? Its just strange to me why she wouldnt drop him off to you but to the grandparents

August 2nd, 2006, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Do you and his Ex get along? Does he get along with his Ex? Its just strange to me why she wouldnt drop him off to you but to the grandparents[/b]
the sordid story we were actually best friends in high school until a mutual friend turned her against me. i guess she had to work early (Before we could get to pick up the son) so . . . but we weren't ALLOWED to pick him up there for awhile cause his mom emailed DH and said we weren't allowed over there

Last edited by appifanie; October 13th, 2014 at 10:59 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search