hey

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2006, 06:47 PM
andrewsmommyNdrubieswife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to andrewsmommyNdrubieswife
omg i cant stand it anymore....she drives me nuts...i tell you soon ill be and a nutty place...lol

she is coo coo....lol she is also one of those people who are into that herbal stuff....

i just dont know...i think i would like her more if she didn't live with us.....

we dont ever have our own space....

anyways anyone else mil lives with them or whatever???

becky

August 5th, 2006, 11:10 PM
TTCIn07's Avatar Regular
Send a message via ICQ to TTCIn07 Send a message via MSN to TTCIn07 Send a message via Yahoo to TTCIn07
Oh Yea For 2 Years Now... WOOHOO She Is Getting Remarried Nov 18th So Me And Hubby Was Gonna Stay Here In Her House Till Spring Well His Sister's Don't Think It Is Fair That In The Spring That We Rent To Own From His Mother Cause They Would Not Get Any Money!!!!! So Me And Hubby Are On The Look Out For A Place To Live Prolly Before She Get's Married. My Hubby Is So Mad At His Two Sister's He Can't See Stright...

We Have Spent Almost 3 Years With Her After His Father Passed Away So She Didn't Have To Be By HerSelf And We Paid For Most The Bills Etc. They Didn't Do Jack And Now They Are Pulling This BS on Us.
Oh Well The Joy Of In Laws HUH?

</div>
August 6th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Nope my IL's do not live with us but I wish you the nest of luck and so glad to see you in here!

August 6th, 2006, 12:21 PM
asianmama
we live with my parents... its not a good thing between my marriage problems with my husband and my parents finaical issues... the lack of repect each person has towards someone else in this house. someone in this house hold will die!
August 6th, 2006, 04:56 PM
appifanie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
dh said if his parents ever need assisted living, they'll come live with us. seriously, i'll leave him. i'm not living with them. isn't that horrid? they're just that wretched though.
Olivia Grace ~ October 26, 2006 ~ 6:04a.m.

August 7th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
no but we used to live with them. we lived with them for 3 months after we first got married and it was HELL. i hated it!!!!! and then i lived with them while brad was deployed becasue it was better than living with my mom at the time and it really wasnt bad until dh came home on leave or when he came home for good. he had been in iraq for 3 months and came home on leave. she kept bugging me to go to the airport and pick him up and was emailing him asking him if she could come and so i finally told her she could come but i was dropping her off at dh's grandmas house and going to pick him up myself. i told her i hadnt seen him in 3 months and i wasnt sharing him that day and she said okay and when we got back to pick her up from dh's grandmas house she had everyone over. we were there for like 3 hours and i was PISSED because what could i do. i knew i was too mad to do anything. and then we left and she let me sit in front. she stuck her head in between us the whole way home. and was just carrying on a conversation with dh. grrr. still makes me mad.

August 7th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Stacia
Quote:
dh said if his parents ever need assisted living, they'll come live with us. seriously, i'll leave him. i'm not living with them. isn't that horrid? they're just that wretched though.[/b]
My DH says this about his mum but fortunate for me he dislikes his dad almost as much as I do. I like my MIL but living with us...no way!! As it is now we already pay for her airfares to come and visit us and pay their phone bills. If she moved in we would be supporting her. Not to mention my mom would get jealous over her having more time with the grandkids and would then move in as well. No relatives are ever going to move in with us!
August 8th, 2006, 10:21 AM
JOYTOTHEWORLD's Avatar Super Mommy
HECK NO!!! If my MIL came to live with us I would die! I think I would have to pack my things and go. I'm not looking forward to her coming to stay after the baby comes. She never says "I'm coming for a week" she always buys a one way tickets and leaves when she is ready to.

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MOMMA FOR OBAMA</span></div>
August 13th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
oh no You are much braver than I am.... My MIL would become a missing person if she lived with me... That or I would.. I would runaway from everything just to get away from her

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search