We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
The first one for me is that my ds is having an evaluation for speech tomorrow morning (reason I'm posting early) and I just know he won't stutter at all but then start agian when we get in the car - kinda like taking the car to the machanics and it not making the weird sound Second is that my dh is going out of town for a week and I will have no support since my mom just moved across the country and I'm not currently talking to my mil.
monday moans- well lets see;
1) hubby might attually heaven forbid spend time with me and ashlyn- this is a moan because i do not want to spend my day fighting with him
2)mil is coming- this is a good thing hopefully but i can see it turn out to be two against one in the fight process
3) i have to call my doctor-- i hate calling him because his office and himself are so impersonable.
4) i am 99% certain that my mom didnt keep her mouth shut at church and i will get a huge list of people calling me about a divorce that isnt forsure
5) my friend is becoming my enemy and not being supportive right now- and i think she is gonna blow a fuse when she comes over here- call out hubby on his actions...
6) depression and anxitety are rulling my life right now..
Twinmom good luck on your DS's speech evaluation. Best advice I have is to write down a list of his vocabulary BEFORE the appointment. Makes it a lot easier so you are not fumbling to remember when they ask. My DS has been in speech therapy since January and it is doing wonders! Still got a long road though.
Lilly, I am so sorry for everything you are going through. If you need to talk, you know how to get ahold of me.
My moans are:
gotta finish grocery shopping since we didn't get to the meat market in time today
DS has speech and occupational therapy
Besides for that, i really don't have any moans right now.
Thank you KimberlyD0 for my absolutely beautiful siggy!