That's It Thursday

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
What was your last straw with your IL's where you toled them "enough is enough?"

August 10th, 2006, 12:15 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
About a year or so ago, I told my BIL and his wife that their snide comments were unwelcome, that it was disrespectful to my MIL & FIL to say those kinds of things in their house at family holidays. I told them if they had a problem with my DH or me, they needed to bring it up to us privately. We have since changed phone numbers because my BIL was ALWAYS calling us on our case about financial arrangements with my MIL....it is none of his darn business and as long as we pay my MIL she does not complain (we are buying our home from her). So now if he has a complaint, he can drop us an e-mail.

August 10th, 2006, 03:23 PM
littleangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to littleangel
With my MIL I guess it was when I was tring hard to talk to her about how I felt when she came the last time with DH about to leave and having the new baby. And she got pissed off basically turning it all onto her and I jsut had it! We have not spoken much at all, only a couple e-mails since then, no phone or anything.

August 11th, 2006, 07:54 AM
** Mandy **
I haven't told them. Seems to be getting better though. I'm not seeing them as much.

August 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
irishxrose
I have yet to tell my MIL this, but if she and her stupid husband (not even good enough to be called a Step-FIL!) don't stop smoking around my son when they babysit, they're not going to be allowed to see him!!!
August 12th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
lol that is a good one.... I have so many I lost count.. And it would take a novel to tell them all..

But here is one.. I blew up when my MIL yanked a toy that Walker was playing with just to give it to Braxton just because he was crying for it.. It made me mad that Braxton didn't want it until he seen Walker with it.. I told her that I was not going to raise my kids that way... And told her Braxton was not going to turn out like Kegan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search