annoying inlaws

Forum: Inlaws

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Inlaws LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2008, 10:09 AM
lauradeeann's Avatar Veteran
well i have been with my fiance for 6 years now we barely moved in our own place in may of last year well when we was living with my mil and fil they always used our car and never theirs even though theirs worked fine well they basically ruined 2 of our cars one my fil got in a car accident and totaled are car so with that money we got a new one and they started using that one and ran that one down to so it was in a shop to get fixed and we didnt pay on it because he wasnt working at the time and it was only me so when he started working we were going to pay on it and we told my mil and shes all "well they took the car" "i told you guys" we were like no you didnt tell us but she swore she did. so now we got a junker car and they are always using it because they dont have a car but they swear they cant afford it we have more bills but we can afford one and my fiance is the only one working and my mil and fil both work so where is all their money going to? and when she borrows the car she never even bring it back when she is supposed to like one day she called at like 3 said she was on her way n she didnt come until like 7 and i think its stupid that my fiance has to get dropped off at work and get picked up because they have to use our car. and last night my fiance had to go all the way to the next town to pick up my fil at home to bring him into the town where we live its just stupid they are annoying the hell out of us. we are planning on moving when we get our taxes back i told my fiance i dont wanna move to close to them because they will bug us even more. when my mil is here because she works in the same town as we live she says she wants to spend time with my son but all she does is sleep she would sleep 24/7 if she could even when she has her days off she always like im just soo tired shes always freaking tired! she dont do anything besides work and sleep and when she was here she asked me to wake her up at 3:15 i said im going to lay down with my son she went back to sleep and i didnt wake up until like 3:45 n yelled for her to get up but she didnt so i had to get out of bed just to wake her up n she acted all mad cuz i didnt wake her up intime its not my job to wake her up

February 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sorry! I hope you can move further away so they can't bug you as much. Hugs!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search