Five for Friday

Forum: Thyroid Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Thyroid Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2009, 05:00 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color is your hair?
Your eyes?
Do you dye your hair?
If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did?
How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have?

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 25th, 2009, 11:00 AM
purplepieguy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What color is your hair? Dark brown

Your eyes? Light brown

Do you dye your hair? I highlighted it for the VERY FIRST time this May

If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did? I did caramel highlights

How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have? None, well none that I can see.
September 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
What color is your hair? I thought it was brown, but apparently it's this nasty reddish brown, funky color.

Your eyes? brown

Do you dye your hair? yep

If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did? it's naturally almost black

How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have? (without going into too much detail... ) some parts of me are very gray. the visible parts aren't very gray at all, but then I'm constantly dying, so who knows what my natural color is anymore? I think the up-side to going gray is that I no longer need highlights. Grays and dark browns will shade lighter and darker with dyes anyway.
September 25th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What color is your hair? Medium neutral brown, Clairol Nice-n-Easy
Your eyes? Blue
Do you dye your hair? Yes
If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did? Naturally my hair is some sort of a dark ash brown, with some reddish highlights. The next time I color I will go a bit darker than the medium brown.
How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have? LOTS!! I started getting some grey hairs in college, then a few years ago they became more noticeable. After the birth of my first son I got highlights to cover the grey (I was 28). Then I colored once or twice with Clairol before getting pregnant with my second son. After he was born I began coloring regularly, as my hair suddenly got much greyer (incidentally, I was first diagnosed with hyperthyroidism during my second pregnancy. I've heard there is a link between premature greying and thyroid/autoimmune disorders). My hair is about 50/50 grey on top, less underneath but still a lot for someone who is only 31!
September 25th, 2009, 03:55 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What color is your hair? Dark Brown
Your eyes? Blue
Do you dye your hair? No
If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did? I would love to be a dark ash blonde... like kiera knightly's hair in the first Pirates of the Carribean.
How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have? My hair has started turning gray, mostly in the front but it's not very obvious yet.

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
September 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM
mom2nate
What color is your hair? At the moment brown with blonde highlights that have grown out waaay too much

Your eyes? Blue

Do you dye your hair? Yes
My hair has been every color in the book...including blue

If so, what color is your hair naturally? If not, what color would you like to dye it if you ever did? I'm not sure I know the true color any more. It's maybe a darker mousey brownish blonde

How much gray, or lack of, do you typically have? None, hopefully I take after my mom and I don't get gray...she's 49 and never had a gray hair.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search