We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Maddie spiked a 103 fever the night before so I had to reschedule to take off work to get her to the DR. The good news is she has a minor viral infection (non specific) that has debugged over the past week. The bad news is I can't get in until the end of Jan now
Does this make sense to you guys: My regular DR said my levels were at 22 so she pushed me from 125 to 175. A month later I came back SLIGHTLY hyper (a quarter of a point) so she bumped my meds down to 150, figuring my Endo would take it over from there. Isn't that a drastic change for a slight adjustment?
I decided to stay at 175 b/c I feel good and until I get an expert on it. I have enough refills to get me through Feb when I'll need my levels done again. The CT scan came back normal so the nodules in the US aren't a concern.
I'm looking forward to the new year with a new start with a specialist.