Tami

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you doing? How is bedrest? Do your doctors think you will be able to make it to your June due date?

>
May 19th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW!!! you scared me ... holly molly girl....i thought i was in trouble ...

I will def know more this Thursday... as of last thursday i'm still measuring 2 1/2 weeks behind & dr's aren't worried for my cervix anymore.... Trisha did pass the 1st non stress test with flying colors....

This thursday i'll be 34 weeks & I'll beg to be told what her weight it,,, the tech was in a reall hurry & just wanted to check my fluids which they said were fine...

I'm still convised they will take her next week.. i'm not even gaining anymore weight i've actually lost a pound..& i'm not getting any bigger i will attach my 32 week & i'll take one right now.... be right back.....

- 33 1/2 weeks

32 weeks

well the dr office just called the tech is out sick so they can't do my sono this thursday BUT are doing the non stress test & see the dr after & said that IF they need to absolutly do a sono they will send me else where..... Then i go again next wed.. instead of thursday for another non stress & sono....
I feel fine all & all except for the swelling in my right hand ,leg & ankle & getting harder to get around because of it... which is something i'll bring up thursday also....& trisha is moving good... boy was she last night for like 2 1/2 yrs non stop building or something in there

I'll kup Thank you so much for asking .... OH one of the July due date girls just had her baby boy yesterday.. no pic's yet,,, but she was only 30 weeks....We are still waiting for more updates..

May 28th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You still holding in there Tami? We haven't heard from you in a while.

>
May 28th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello girl Thank you so much for asking and being here... we'll last week went good,,, my fluids went from a 12 to 19 The NST's have been awsome she is reacting great!!!

BEST NEWS IS : she grew a little over a pound in 3 weeks ... So she is 4 pounds... ( 3 weeks ago remember she was only 2.11 pounds ) Her HB is still strong,, my fluids looks good .... So the next 4 weeks should fly by I have a dr apt on the 3rd,,,shower on the 6th,,, dr appt the next week... Preadmition for the hosp the 18th & dr appt the same day...Then the prop for my dr on the 24 th,,, Have to be at the hosp by 5:30 am on the 25th & c/s at 8 am ....

So atleast now most of the stress is off... now i can sit & wait & relax a bit

Thank you again for remembering me i'll def be around more now that i can relax a bit

2 weeks till vegas HUH.... sounds like fun !!!! Don't ware yourself out to much tho

May 29th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How exciting! I am glad everything is going good for you. I can't wait for you to post pictures. As for my vegas trip, it will be a little different they I first planned but thats ok. There is still so much to do and we have tickets to a show. The girls I am going with will be great and I am sure I will be able to take it easy.

>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search