Would you still have kids

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
after your older children are/ or could be having kids themselves?

That has always been my concern, I don't want to be having kids when my son is having kids.

>
May 20th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well this is kinda the funny part...

We had talked about trying to have one... but then decided not to BEING we were happy the way we were & Cori will have kids soon ( hopefully NOT TO SOON ) so we had already settled in our minds to wait & become grand parents... THEN OOPS

So i can def relate on this one

May 20th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Super Mommy
Nope...the cut off age I have for myself is 30 after that I'm not having anymore.
May 20th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thats funny my cut off age is 30 also, but now that I am 30 I am thinking I might extend it out 2 years or so

>
May 21st, 2009, 05:33 AM
~candyann~'s Avatar Super Mommy
Well I still have awhile to think about that, but right before I got pregnant with my oldest my parents were trying for another than decided to stop once I was going to have one, they are happy they did that, cause they can always give my kids back...lol!

May 21st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Veteran
im not sure on that one. my dh would like to have a big family. we have a 17 month old son and a 7 month old daughter and we don't want anymore kids til he is 5 yrs old or so. im on mirena iud so yeah but cant answer that ? yet

my friend was preg @ same time as her step mom tho
May 22nd, 2009, 07:35 PM
mellyburt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my son will be 20 yrs old in november...and im due in june.

i guess i can answer this topic as "yes". lol!

Thank you so much for the gorgeous siggie, sara aka misfitinmn!
May 26th, 2009, 06:26 AM
xRainbowUKx's Avatar Regular
I'm don't think I will, I hope to have 1 or maybe 2 more and then be done lol. I am 25 now and my oldest is 7 so better do it before 10 yrs lol. x
Mum to 2 gorgeous kids and WTTC #3

May 31st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Veteran
this is not a foreign concept to me, as i have a sister who's 23 years older than me; her kids (my nieces) are older than me. also, several of my mom's siblings could be my grandparents rather than my aunts/uncles. that said i would have kids when my children could have their own. frankly, my son is already 14.5 years old and i definitely want one (maybe 2 more) more.
June 23rd, 2009, 06:51 AM
homemakermommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't have any more after my oldest was 16yo. I want to be able to be a doting grandmother to my grandkids and it's not as easy when you have young ones at home that need your time and money. Of course I have a 1yo so if my dd has one any time soon (hope not she's only15) I would be in that situation. Luckily I feel 100% done with having kids so hopefully my youngest will be at least 11yo when my dd starts having children. Of course right now she says she's never having them.
June 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Sillylittlefishey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My goal is to be done before my daughter starts having kids...we're only "planning" to have one more and not for about 4-5 years which would put my daughter at about 13-14yrs old...but obviously if we happen to get pregnant later in life, after she starts having kids...then we'll be happy...although I'm sure it would be akward at times...

July 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
i wouldn't mind it a bit. i would love it.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

August 15th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I could, since I had my first two when I was 16 & 19 years old. I'd love to have one more child, but Neely says no more. My daughter just had a miscarriage and I don't think she's planning on getting pregnant again, but if I could convince Neely that we should have one more, it is possible.
August 20th, 2009, 10:24 AM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I had said I was done by 31....which I am now and will turn 32 a month after Miabelle is born. I extended it to 35 just because it took us almost a year and half to conceive the one I am carrying now, and I do plan on BF. So that gives me an easy extra 3 years before I will be pregnant again I would assume. I really dont want to go past 35 but I do want another child. With that being said, there is a possibility of having another one later one, since DH nor I will be fixed...we do not use protection...and I am unable to be on BC.

So I guess if it is there.....it will happen.

Thank you Claire1979!
August 24th, 2009, 10:43 AM
HailandNevansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe im still kinda young... but im actuallly lookin to conceive when Nevan is about 3.. ill be 32 then, and hailee will be 14.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search