Tami

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tami do you have an update for us? I am hoping things are going well!!

>
June 20th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my land,, how are you??? i've been thinking about you !!!!

I am very pleased to anounce the birth of our daughter....Trisha lynn was born 6/16/09 @ 12:34 pm 4.1 pounds 17.5 inch long....

She is doing well.. she didn't have to stay on the lights any longer than a normal weight baby,, she with the help on a hat can hold her own temp...All of her test came back perfect

we were both able to come home Yesterday

I'm still sore My hubby has been so good about helpping & letting me nap,,He took last nights feedings I'm so proud of him!!!! & glad all the kids are here with us to enjoy this

Last edited by jtcpb12; June 20th, 2009 at 06:13 AM.
June 20th, 2009, 08:12 AM
~*NIKKI*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATS Mama!!! She's beautiful!
June 21st, 2009, 04:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you!!! We are def still on cloud 9 she's a spunky peanut for sure

June 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATS TAMI!! I am so glad Trisha made it here safe and sound! I am doing ok, I think I am past the worst hump and I am trying to just get back to normal. My mid-wife would like me to wait at least 1 cycle before trying again and DH isn't sure he would like to try again. So we are battling alittle about that. But overall I am good. I had a great time in Vegas and I think it came at a really good time for me. Well CONGRATS again she is beautifull

>
June 23rd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanting#2 View Post
CONGRATS TAMI!! I am so glad Trisha made it here safe and sound! I am doing ok, I think I am past the worst hump and I am trying to just get back to normal. My mid-wife would like me to wait at least 1 cycle before trying again and DH isn't sure he would like to try again. So we are battling alittle about that. But overall I am good. I had a great time in Vegas and I think it came at a really good time for me. Well CONGRATS again she is beautifull

Thank you so much,,,i can def understand both sides of that.. I knew going in about my cervix & my husband well i guess the mother of his kid had a miscarrage before ( with his child atleast that what she said) So he was so afraid i would b/c of my cervix ..So that was also a reason for us not to you know,,, BUT then bing bang boom here she is
I'm sure both of you will come to the same path on this,,, hopefully your husband will heal before your next cycle & come around,,, Or come to a conclution anyway
I'm so glad to hear also that your vegas trip was good,, You needed to get away & clear your mind,,,
We took Trisha to the dr already yesterday & good news she gained back what she lost in the hosp.. + some,, she is up to 4.8 already !!!! Amazing .....

Well girl.. i'm working on 4 hrs of sleep ... barley any food in my tummy & had my good cry for the day.. (today is 1 yr of my Mom's passing from bone & liver cancer ) Trisha is napping so i'm gonna lay down for a bit...Talk to everyone soon

June 25th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tami I am glad Trisha is doing so great, I hope the anniversary of your mom's passing wasn't so unhappy, I hope you could remember the good times and remember the wonderful gift you just received. Get some sleep and keep us posted!

>
July 7th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~~MaRiE~~
aww shes gorgeous congratulations

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search