Hiya- Introduction

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2009, 11:15 AM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So I have kind of lurked on this board for months and never posted. But here I am now.

Hi~

My name is Carol (31), wife to Bryan (28), mom to Stephanie (9~to turn 10 September 2), and soon to be mom to Miabelle (Due 12/17).

That will put my children 10 years apart. As happy as I am I am scared to death. Because all I can think about is when one is going to Elementary the other will be going to College.

As much of a helper she will be, it does make me wonder about their bond as sisters. Thankfully, DH and I do plan on having another child after this one....which makes another age gap between the oldest.

Anyways!!! Hiya!

Thank you Claire1979!
August 20th, 2009, 01:49 PM
armychica06's Avatar Cautiously expecting #2
Hello- I am in the same boat as you. I am ttcing now and my daughter is 10. If we do conceive soon... I will have a 12 year old when my baby turns 1....

After 2 miscarriages, including a molar pregnancy- my miracle is finally here!
August 25th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am also in the same bout. I have an 11 year old son and am trying to conceive. The kids will be over 12 years apart. I would love to have 2 more but I don't know if DH will go for it. My older brother and I are almost 7 years apart and we get along really well, I wouldn't change our age differences at all. So I am hoping my kids will get along that well. (ok I know it won't be all the time )

>
August 25th, 2009, 07:59 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea I am wondering what it is going to be like for these two. Atleast they are both (planning) to be female....I mean US can be wrong ahah!

But 10 years is a bit...raised differently and hopefully act a little different.

Only thing I can do is watch and wait.

Thank you Claire1979!
August 27th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi you guys sorry i've been MIA around here on this board!!! welcome to all the new mommies around here...Hopefully get to know all of you better...

i"m Tami (36-almost 37 in sept ),,,,Wife to Glenn 35,,,, i have a 15 yrold girl,,,he has a almost 5 ( in sept ) girl... we have a 10 week old girl....Let me reasure you that the age difference i wouldn't change it for the world...my oldest has embrased the youngest with more love and kindness than i ever thought possible,,,,'

I was also worried b/c of the different father /// but as soon as she saw the LO in the hosp. She fell in love So i really wouldn't worry to much with that area..& she is already prepared to take care of her if anything ever happens to me..LOL SHE informed me of this the other day I have such a good girl!!!!!

Waiting for #2 how are you doing ????? i haven't got to talk to you in a while...i do hope all is ok!!!

August 27th, 2009, 06:51 PM
tatanickel81's Avatar Veteran
I'm know how you feel as well. I have a seven year old who will turn eight after our LO is born in November. We too would like to try for one more after this one. It should be interesting!! I too worry about the age gap...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search