Roll Call- February 2010

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2010, 07:12 PM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Let's see who's here!

Name:
Children's Name:
Ages of Children:
Did you plan to have your children widely spaced?
Benefits of having widely spaced children?

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
February 14th, 2010, 09:03 PM
rebeccabaltimore and more's Avatar (rebeccabaltimore)
I'm not planning more kids after Grant is born because of recurrent loss/high risk/infertility, but I float around because I'm 13 years older than my youngest two siblings

Thank you Vicki for my awesome siggy!!

February 15th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Name: Emma
Children's Name: Gabrielle & Emersyn
Ages of Children: 3y3m & 22w pregnant (will be 3 3/4 years age gap)
Did you plan to have your children widely spaced? Ideally I didn't want to.. but it's the way it happened
Benefits of having widely spaced children? I know I don't have a huge gap, but I like that Gaby will be able to help out a bit, and I also like that Gaby is at the age that she'll probably remember bits & pieces of having Emersyn being a baby... and that she'll remember the early years of Emersyn's life

February 19th, 2010, 07:55 AM
Veteran
Name: Jo(sephine)
Children's Names: Elliot James & Jelly Bean
Ages of Children: 7 & 14 weeks gestation
Did you plan to have your children widely spaced? Yes and no. I wouldn't have chosen to have children 8 years apart but we were very young when we had Elliot and wanted to be more established financially and emotionally for #2. Then it took over a year to get pg with #2!
Benefits of having widely spaced children? #2 isn't born yet so I don't know for sure but I think a benefit will be that Elliot is quite independent and able to understand that newborns demand time. Also he'll be able to help and will hopefully have good memories of his sibling's babyhood. I know that's how it worked out with my littlest sister and me!

February 24th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Kathode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Kathie
Children's Name: Mia and baby boy (for now)
Ages of Children: Mia is 8 and I'm 26 weeks pregnant
Did you plan to have your children widely spaced? Not at all. It's a result of secondary infertility.
Benefits of having widely spaced children? I hope there are lots! I'm actually a bit worried about it. I think being able to give each child lots of individual attention is a plus...
February 26th, 2010, 12:48 AM
myblueyez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Tiffany
Children's Name: DS Seth, DSD Briana, DSS Brandon, DS Tarin
Ages of Children: 12, 11, 8, 6, #5 due 6/24
Did you plan to have your children widely spaced? No..
Benefits of having widely spaced children? Not having to have 2 babies in diapers at the same time.. Older ones are in school so I'm able to have quality time with baby...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search