Friday Five

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2006, 07:44 AM
CrazyFrog
TGIF everyone!!

1) What was the bravest thing you have every done?
2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done.
3) Tell us about the nicest thing anything anyone has done for you.
4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done?
5) Describe the most "out of character" thing you secretly want to do.
August 25th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
1) What was the bravest thing you have every done? thi islame, but after 3 kids, this 4th time i was brave enough to get the epidural lol

2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done. i spread a mean rumor about a good friend in high school for no reason

3) Tell us about the nicest thing anything anyone has done for you. i ran out of gas w/ my younget 2 children when Aubree was a month old and it was 102 outside. 2 ladies were nice enough to let us in their car to cool off while we waited to be picked up.

4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done? on the x games, some dude was trying to do a flip on a bike, chickened out and crashed to the ground

5) Describe the most "out of character" thing you secretly want to do. run away for a day to some awesome resort and leave dh w/ kids...
August 25th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Sugar+Spicex3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1) What was the bravest thing you have every done?
I'm a mother and a nurse. Way too many to list!

2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done.
In high school, I tracked down the girl who stole my boyfriend and kicked her butt. I let her keep him, I just wanted to kick her butt.

3) Tell us about the nicest thing anything anyone has done for you.
My grandparents letting us have their house until we were in the position to buy it from them. We lived here 3 years before we finally got a mortgage.

4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done?
In high school, we used to take escaped shopping carts (they would roll past the parking lot & go down into the ditch) and push them down the street with the fronts of our cars in the middle of the night. The boys decided to get brave and have a race. They took 2 carts and put a boy in each one. Then they took their cars and pushed those carts really fast, then stopped to see how far they would go. LMAO One kid got a broken collarbone.

5) Describe the most "out of character" thing you secretly want to do.
Its my fantasy to just leave for the weekend. Not tell anyone where I'm going or even that I'm going. Just go to a hotel a few hours away... jacuzzi, candles, take-out dinners, everything I need to just relax and rediscover who I am besides being "mom", "nurse sandy", and a wife. But I'll never get to do that.

</div>
August 26th, 2006, 12:05 PM
CrazyFrog
1) What was the bravest thing you have every done? Had the courage to get me and my son out of a bad marriage. It was the most difficult thing, but the most rewarding.
2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done. I turned in my best friend's husband to a bail bondsman thinking it would make her realize he was worthless. I don't regret it.
3) Tell us about the nicest thing anything anyone has done for you. Several years ago I was dealing with some personal problems and my online community of friends sent me a care package in the mail. It was totally unexpected and had some really wonderful things like chocolate, instant meals, candles, bath stuff and more.
4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done? Oh, I'd probably rather not talk aobut it.
5) Describe the most "out of character" thing you secretly want to do.Go skydiving. I don't know that I actually could bc I'm deathly afraid of heights, but would love to.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search