QOTD: 02/28/07

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2007, 08:42 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Good Morning Ladies Hope everyone is having a great day.

What do you do when the kids go to bed? Do the kids fight going to bed?</span>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<span style="color:#FF6666">Annika has gotten wonderful about going to bed. 9 and she's out. Shawn and I will usually spend about 30 minutes or an hour talking and hanging out. Afterwards I head for a hot shower, then lay in bed reading my book then off to night night land.

February 28th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Jendaly Send a message via Yahoo to Jendaly
Matthew is in bed usually by 7-7:30. Justin is suppose to be in bed by 8, but we have been letting him stay up alittle longer so he can have some one on one time with me. He tells me when he is tired and then heads off to bed. I then either head to bed myself, or catch up watching my dvr'd shows.
February 28th, 2007, 07:08 PM
blythe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually go to bed when the kids do or thereabouts ...maybe I stay up and watch the news or surf the internet some. My toddler has been SOOOOO bad about going to bed lately!!! Last night I fought with him from 10pm to midnight to go to bed and then he was back up at 5:30 AM !!!!! aaaaaahhhhh!!! He kept crying and screaming for no reason other than being stubborn... The kids are supposed to be in bed around 9:00...

February 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ben doesnt fall asleep until 9:'30ish..... and i read or just snuggle with dh, on a good night i get a bath, ben doesnt always allow that

February 28th, 2007, 11:04 PM
LeeG's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're very laid back about bedtime here, though when the boys were younger I was very strict on following a routine and having a set time. Most nights Cam goes to bed around 10:30ish and Branden usually heads to his room between 11- 11:30, and will watch a movie or read until after midnight. My rule of thumb is he can stay up as late as he wants providing he can get up in the morning and function civilly!

Edited because I forgot the first part of the question! Blaming my preggo brain!

It depends really. We usually end up watching a movie, reading, playing games, playing on the computer, or just hanging out and talking while we cuddle on the couch.

March 1st, 2007, 06:50 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
I have to put Annika to bed at 9 or else she will be cranky in the morning. Not to mention that gives me a bit of "me" time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search