New...

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2007, 05:03 AM
Rebecca^'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
I have been posting on JM for quite sometime - in the April 06 PR and on the breastfeeding board - I never saw this board until this morning when I was browsing!!

I'm Rebecca, 33, mom to 3 great kids. 2 from my first marriage, Austin 12, and Camryn 10, and little miss Anna (2nd and final marriage) she is almost 11 months. I was a single mom for many years and when I finally met someone and remarried, my son kinda had this huge meltdown and wanted to go live with his dad so we did that and Camryn stayed with me and dh. This went on for a year or so quite successfully. Then my dh got stationed in North Carolina and my ex, understandably, did not agree to me moving with the kids so we made a decision to let them both live with dad and see how it goes. We are close to completing the second year of this arrangement and things have gone great actually, well, my kids are great! I am miserable, of course! lol

We are in discussions right now about having the kids move out here with us for the next school year to see how it goes since they have been bugging their dad about moving with us for a year. So hopefully, the ex and I can agree without going to court! Okay - I kinda got off on a whole other subject, but anyway...

I'm happy to be here - my kids just love Anna and can't wait to get back here to see her everytime they have to leave! My older daughter is like her second mom and loves to take care of her. When the older two are here they are a great help to me! I am especially looking forward to them staying the whole summer because dh is away for a year in afghanistan (army) and it will be so nice to have some company all summer!

I am happy to see that Anna's babylove posts on this board also! Hi Kaypea and Ben!!!!

Oh, I also posted an intro in the sticky.
March 21st, 2007, 07:58 AM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Jendaly Send a message via Yahoo to Jendaly
Hello and welcome Rebecca.

I am Jen and I have 2 boys 6 and 4 months. I look forward to getting to know you better. You'll love it here!!

Jen
March 21st, 2007, 09:23 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
HI Rebecca. I'm Holley, 27 and your host of Widely Spaced Siblings. I am mom to Annika (15 months) and stepmom to Brandon (18, yes that's years. ) Brandon is in the Army and Dh is in the Navy. We have been married for 4 years tomorrow and together for 9 today. Make yourself at home. All the ladies here are wonderful.

March 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome My name is Shelly and I have 3 children Krystal 13 Kayla 8 and Christian 5 months on friday. I am pretty new here also but I hear it is great.

March 21st, 2007, 09:44 PM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey! its mt baby love!

glad to have you join us over here too rebacca!

March 23rd, 2007, 12:13 AM
LeeG's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, welcome!

I'm Lee, 28, mom to two wonderful boys, ages 12.5 and 7, and expecting our third in late July! Can't wait to get to know you better!

March 23rd, 2007, 10:00 PM
blythe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm Heather ~ SAHM to 2 boys, ages 12 yo and 23 months. I look forward to getting to know you! BTW, I love your signature pictures!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search