QOTD: 04/02/07

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2007, 08:18 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Good Morning Ladies.

QOTD:
How was your weekend?

I went to my mom's Friday night and ate hot wings. Annika LOVES them. She's weird. Saturday Annika, my best friend and I went over to the mall in AL and met up with my best friend's mom for lunch. We then walked around the mall for a bit. I took Annika to my mom's house and I went and played Bingo. I won 50.00 It's all in my gas tank of couse. . I woke up about 0600 in a panic because Annika hadn't woke up yet. It dawned on me she wasn't there. We had a GREAT weekend.

April 2nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am glad you had fun! was that your first night away? We had my friends little girls first birthday party on Saturday, it was so cute, then we helped unpack boxes at my other firends new fancy house...Ben smacked his forhead on there kitchen cupboards and has an oddly shaped bruise now Sunday DH got home from a trip to the coast and brought me flowers...and I watched "The apprentice" last night.

The exciting life of a mommy!

April 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Aww first birthdays are so much fun. Sorry about Ben's bruise. Guess we all know there are many more to follow Annika has some unexplainable bruises on her legs. Her legs are also scratched up from the cobble path bricks outside the doggy door at mama's house. The kid is obssessed with the doggy door. Mom finally had to bribe her to come back in at 7 Sat evening.

That was really sweet of DH to bring you back flowers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search