Stinky Boys

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2007, 09:44 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
I know you all are going to think I'm nuts but my stepson stinks. When he was younger he would refuse to bathe. If he did bathe it was very quickly and I swear he sat on the toliet with the tub running so we thought he was bathing. We did everything from bribing him to bathe to trying to ignore it. Is this common with boys?

ETA: I remember my younger brother being the same way when we were growing up.

April 18th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Jendaly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Jendaly Send a message via Yahoo to Jendaly
Both my boys love baths!! (Knock on Wood). Maybe it is a teenager thing?
April 18th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Kaypea's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is a teenager thing, a horrible yucky phase they go through, travis loved baths as a kid and about 18 months ago just about had to have his head shaved, his scalp was sooooo gross he is starting to grow out of it now.......thank goodness

April 18th, 2007, 04:44 PM
blythe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am like the "Good Hygene Queen" around here ...it kinda goes along with me being a "germaphobe". My dentist actually told me to stop brushing my teeth so much because I was wearing them down...LOL I love to brush my teeth, like up to 7-8 times a day (I used to...I've cut back to 3-4 times a day. )

ANYHOO, imagine my surprise when the other day, after years of riding my DS's back about good dental care, I discovered after he left for school that his toothbrush was BONE DRY. OMG! I asked him about it later and he said he couldn't find the toothpaste (in the cabinet ) so he hadn't.......... brushed........his.......teeth.........for........ .3........days!!!!!!!!!! Can a person actually survive that long without brushing their teeth???!!!!

This is just one of some other areas he's becoming lazy about....I thought since he's into looking at girls, he'd want to look and smell nice...guess not...

April 19th, 2007, 06:23 AM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Well glad to know it's a teenage boy thing. I even went and bought all the "in" body washes and stuff like that.

I can't believe he went 3 days without brushing his teeth! OMG I would just die. I have a weird teeth brushing habit also and the dentist got on to me for it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search