Gift Giving

Forum: Widely Spaced Siblings

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Widely Spaced Siblings LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2007, 02:34 PM
AnnikasMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to AnnikasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AnnikasMommy
Are your children "giving" gifts to one another this year?

Are they super excited about Christmas this year?

Are the younger ones more into this year then last?

December 21st, 2007, 12:20 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Are your children "giving" gifts to one another this year? Angel's school has a Santa's Workshop, and she bought Alana a rattle at that I marked a DVD that we got for Angel as "From Alana"

Are they super excited about Christmas this year? Angel is excited. Alana is too small to notice!

Are the younger ones more into this year then last? First Christmas for the younger one! But Angel is excited about this being Alana's first Christmas

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
December 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM
alb1382's Avatar Veteran
I've never pressured Savannah to give her brother anything...usually she'll come up with toys she doesn't want anymore that he'd like as gifts (for brithdays or holidays or whatever). I figure that way she doesn't end up resenting him having them. If she brings up that something used to be hers I just comment on how sweet it was that she gave it to him. That usually (not always...lol) ends it.
I may have one of her gifts be from Lucas this year...or maybe we'll make her a painting... He's with his dad this weekend, so it'll have to be on Christmas Eve...
I think Lucas knows something special is going on...what with the tree (biggest I've ever had! got it from a tree farm) and the lights, and everything else. Savannah is always excited for Christmas, but I know part of her is sad b/c things are different this year and she won't see some people she's used to seeing. I want to make this a really special year for her...
Lucas "gets" more of the holidays this year than he did last year. I know from his bday is august that he'll be a lot better about ripping that paper off this year than he has been in the past...lol I'll have him in the morning and he'll be gone during the day on Christmas with his dad, but I'll have him back with me for dinner He's gonna love it! and to be honest, I think my daughter's kinda excited to have part of Christmas with just me...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search