Unisex bedding

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to des08
Anyone know where there is some cute unisex bedding online? All I can ever find is stars or bears or ocean themed. I want something unique.
June 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM
FloridaGirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a unisex nursery for Sebastian because we did not want to know what he was. I did a soft Toile print (topsy turvey circus) and accented it with silk blue and white drapes, dogs (dogs are a big part of our household) and elephants. Here is a link to some ideas:

http://www.jcjsilver.com/bedding.html

Here is Sebastian's room:

Ivory Rocker and Silk drapes

Crib (of course no stuffed animals are in it)

Dresser

The walls are painted a soft antique white and the furniture is black. The rug is a round white fluffy wool flotaki rug and he just loves it. I think unisex rooms can be great fun.

June 12th, 2008, 12:06 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can also try babiesrus.com

Unisex bedding could also just be solid colours that work well together. The green and blue in Sebastian's nursery work perfectly together! Maybe try chocolate & white, cream, or even a light green. Colours that compliment eachother and that work well for both genders are a great way to put together the nursery! And that way you aren't sticking to a certain animal, or jungle theme, or whatever!

June 12th, 2008, 07:01 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
babysupermall.com has tons

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search