Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2008, 11:44 AM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Hi my name is Christina and I'm new to this thread usually I stick around the siggys r us threads but I needed somewhere that I could talk about something other than my artistic computer skills.LOL

I have a 2 year old son named christopher, a 9 month old daughter named kailyn, and DH & I are expecting baby #3 due august 29. Its a boy and we plan on naming him Jhaydien.

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
June 26th, 2008, 04:03 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Welcome to the board!! Im Lesha, the host here. I was PunkPrincess, but my PR was taken over by Tinkles, hence the name change.

Wow such close siblings! My boys are 14 mths apart, I feel for ya really I do!

Do each of your children have their own rooms? What style are they decorated in?

Do you have ideas for Jhaydien's nursery? Is that pronouced like Jayden? Im not good at pronouciations. or spelling.. lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
June 28th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Quote:
Welcome to the board!! Im Lesha, the host here. I was PunkPrincess, but my PR was taken over by Tinkles, hence the name change.

Wow such close siblings! My boys are 14 mths apart, I feel for ya really I do!

Do each of your children have their own rooms? What style are they decorated in?

Do you have ideas for Jhaydien's nursery? Is that pronouced like Jayden? Im not good at pronouciations. or spelling.. lol[/b]

Nice to meet you. Yes his name is pronounced like jayden I just wanted a unique spelling. Lol

At this moment they share a room but we plan on moving and then the boys will be together and we'll be putting my kailybug by herself.

At this moment my oldest really likes Go Diego Go. So we did his part in that and we decided since they had to share a room we got my daughter Dora the Explorer and got the baby a whole zoo animal theme so they all have animals incorperated in their design. So as of right now they have an around the world animal theme. :-) hopefully when we move we'll be painting a mural on the walls so it looks like a safari.

July 1st, 2008, 03:42 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
oooh wow! My youngest sons room is done in jungle animals! and my oldest son has decided he loves diego..hes never seen it on tv. but my sister bought him a go deigo go blanket and pillow for his bed and just recently he picked out his own sippie cups with deigo on it.. though he wanted it cuz of the soccer ball and the tiger on it. which he calls "ball ball" and "bob bob" Bob is our cat and all cats, tigers and lions are called bob bobs lol

Do you have any pics of their room?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
July 2nd, 2008, 11:31 AM
Quote:
oooh wow! My youngest sons room is done in jungle animals! and my oldest son has decided he loves diego..hes never seen it on tv. but my sister bought him a go deigo go blanket and pillow for his bed and just recently he picked out his own sippie cups with deigo on it.. though he wanted it cuz of the soccer ball and the tiger on it. which he calls "ball ball" and "bob bob" Bob is our cat and all cats, tigers and lions are called bob bobs lol

Do you have any pics of their room?[/b]

No not at this moment. I'm hoping to get some soon.

July 4th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Regular
I love how you spell his name Jhaydien. My daughters name is Jaiden. LOL.I can't wait to see pictures of your nursery!

July 5th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Novietaaa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds cool! I can't wait to see the picz of the rooms either

</div>
July 5th, 2008, 05:15 PM
We started decorating so Im gonna see if I take some before and after pics.

& thanks I loved the name but didn't love the original spelling so I changed it. Some people didn't like how I spelled it but I don't care I love it and I know so will my lil Jhay.

July 8th, 2008, 11:25 AM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!! I can't wait to see those pics!!!! The room sounds so good!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search