Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter Nursery

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Anyone else doing a Peter Rabbit/Beatrix Potter themed nursery? I don't even need to be purchasing nursery/baby stuff yet, really, but I've been an e-baying fool since this stuff is difficult to find in the US but England and Australia (?) seem to have more of this stuff than they can handle! lol
July 18th, 2008, 07:17 AM
*~Ginny~*'s Avatar RN - Student CNM :)
Send a message via AIM to *~Ginny~*
Aw, I love that theme. My little brother had that when he was young...cute!

July 18th, 2008, 07:22 AM
lol That's so cute about your brother! I always get a kick out of hearing that others did it too. I grew up with my grandmother (deceased) reading me all the Beatrix Potter stories and just love Peter Rabbit so much.

This website does murals for your walls and they have Peter Rabbit/ Beatrix Potter themes. I'm definitely using them!

Murals Your Way website- click here
July 20th, 2008, 10:38 AM
OpheliaLoved's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My oldest sister did her first baby's room with this theme. She ended up stenciling a lot herself.

I went to York almost two years ago, and they had a ton of stuff there! I bought my nephew a whole bunch of things with the characters from Peter Rabbit. I think your best bet would be shopping online, because it isn't nearly as popular here in the States. Good luck!

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
July 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Wow- that's a lot of work for your sister but I'm sure it was so cute that it was well worth it! Thanks so much for the tip- the internet has been my friend! lol
July 20th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Cocoa Sashimi's Avatar Usually Lurking
According to my Baby Bargains book, Crown Crafts has the license for Beatrix Potter, but like others have stated it's hard to find here in the U.S. Here are some Beatrix Potter items I found online.

Although I'm not a fan of Walmart, this Beatrix Potter 4-piece crib set came up in an online search, and it's on clearance for $128.

This lady out of Arkansas makes handmade quilts and offers an array of Beatrix Potter patterns.

Baby Bedding Town has this Cottage Tales Peter Rabbit set by Crown Craft on their site, but their site states that the set will not be available until mid-November.

You may have already seen this site, but it compiles, categorizes, and posts any Beatrix Potter auctions currently on ebay.

Good luck to you!

July 21st, 2008, 10:00 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That theme is so adorable!!! Be sure to come back and show us how you pull it all together.

July 24th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Veteran
Awww, I wanted that theme for my son. DH's name is Peter. I thought it would be cute but, just couldn't find enough stuff for it.

Thank you steph2007 for my beautiful siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search