This board needs to liven up!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Who's here?:

Are you currently preggo?:

If so have you began your nursery? - If not preggo, have you previously decorated your LOs nursery?:

Any cute nursery ideas you've seen lately that you want to share?:

------------------------------

Who's here?: Me, Ashley!

Are you currently preggo?: Yes! 27 weeks today

If so have you began your nursery?: DH has started painting! He's almost finished actually. The color on the walls is completed, he is slowly working on the trim, he hates doing it so he's doing it a little at a time We have to pick someone to hire to do the his jungle mural & we have his bedding/theme already

Any cute nursery ideas you've seen lately that you want to share?: Since I'm so involved with my little boy's room, every now & then I like to look at girly nurseries just to see what I'd do if I were to ever have a girl. I really love this for a baby girl!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3156677

I would paint the walls the light pink color & put up a chair rail around the room. Under the chair rail I would do the same pink with a brown in thick vertical stripes! Like this but obviously on the wall & a lot thicker. It's not really my idea.. a lady in my DDC is having a little girl & did something similar to her baby girl's room! It's beautiful!

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

December 30th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Who's here?: Me, Nori (Hi Ashley!!!) Im a lurker here, but being that nursery nerves are getting to me, I decided to post.

Are you currently preggo?: 29 weeks and 3 days

If so have you began your nursery? - If not preggo, have you previously decorated your LOs nursery?: Um... no. We have started working on things around the house (cleaning out my 4yr olds room, startted resurfacing the floors, will begin painting today). The nursery may not be done for another few days or more, but something, is something.

Any cute nursery ideas you've seen lately that you want to share?: Havent seen any lately, but I do like the concept of decorative baskets for storage in the room (for blankets, toys, creams, etc...). Keeps the 'cluttered look' out of the viewing eye, and makes things look more uniformed.
December 30th, 2008, 01:51 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Who's here?: me, Lindsey

Are you currently preggo?: yes unforunately. lol. Due in 10 days and counting, please please please be less...Hoping he comes within the next few days, especially because of my BP

If so have you began your nursery?: ready for the most part...needs to be picked up, but is also the guest room and he'll be in our room for the first months.

Any cute nursery ideas you've seen lately that you want to share?: can't think of any right now, brain dead. lol

December 31st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Who's here?: Pamela

Are you currently preggo?: yes, 22 weeks

If so have you began your nursery? - yes. its a puppy theme.

Any cute nursery ideas you've seen lately that you want to share?: I have seen way too many cute themes. Lots of them girl and my ultrasound turned out boy! i decided on the puppy theme and since then quit looking for fear of finding something better. our bedding is bought so I dont want to find anything new.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search