Kenna's room

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2009, 08:30 PM
anjelt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here is my daughter Kenna's room, she was born on December 30th, 2008. She was a surprise so we had to come up with something that was gender nuetral. I have always loved Sock monkeys and since I already had two I went with that idea. I wanted to paint brown and red circles on the walls but it was hard, so I bought some corkboard and cut out circles and painted them. That way she has places to put pictures or whatever else up as she grows up. And if she wants to paint her room we can just paint over them and they will still be there.

January 30th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Cute! I like all the dots by the door and the red trim =) I love the name Kenna too! Also, welcome to Decorating the Nursery!

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

January 31st, 2009, 07:14 AM
Super Mommy
Very cute.... I love that the dots are decorative and have a use too!

Thank you brui77 for my signature!!!

February 1st, 2009, 08:03 AM
~Valerie~
Nice!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search