Nursery decorators/lurker's CHECK-IN!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Who's here?

Are you currently decorating or just looking around?

For those currently decorating?
If you're currently decorating.. what theme are you using?
What project are you currently working on?

Do you have any pics to share?

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

May 24th, 2009, 09:33 PM
MamaPickles's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MamaPickles Send a message via Yahoo to MamaPickles
I'm just lurking. We decorated our nursery for dd neutrally as we didn't find out what we were having. Since dd was ready to move into a toddler bed, we went ahead and moved her into the guest room and made it pretty girly for her.

I just love seeing ideas for decor!

C + T since 10.16.2004

May 30th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Lurker here! I just love seeing pics of nurseries. I already bought my bedding (we won't find out gender so it had to be neutral). It's a little boyish, but I'm okay with that, and we will accent in pink or purple if need be. I got this one Dwell Studio for Target Bedding Collection - Circles & Rings : Target
I can't wait to share pics, but it won't be in the near future!

June 4th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Skrina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Complete lurker here, too! I'm in the industry so I'm always looking at nursery pictures! Always makes me want to change my own kids rooms ALL the time!

I stop by here quite often actually!

Devyn Louise~May 22, 2008~~Reid August~Oct 13, 2006

June 9th, 2009, 05:37 AM
Veteran
lurker here also !
just started on our girl's room, we're thinking a "forest" theme, mushrooms,..
paint a tree on the wall is what we're currently figuring out, trying to find ideas on the web, .. that's about it for now, no pictures to show just yet !

June 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM
DunnLove's Avatar Regular
Just a lurker here!
Although we're due in February, I can't stop thinking about decorating already(it's our first).
If we have a girl, we're going to do a ladybug theme, and for a boy a zoo/safari theme. My mom will probably paint a mural of some sort on the walls =)
June 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
I post from time to time

June 20th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Kodithegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I just started coming to this message board, and I'm TTC. I own a boutique, though, and we make nursery bedding and decor, so I always loving seeing what people are doing and what people are loving. It helps me know what I should be making!

We just re-worked everything! Completely new fabric options, Slings, 6 new bedding options, Custom vinyl wall decals, and much much more!! $5 off for any justmommies.com forum members!!

June 25th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Julie_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who's here? Hi I'm Julie and I'm usually over in the Nov DDC

Are you currently decorating or just looking around? I should be decorating since I found out a couple weeks ago that we're having a girl, but I've just been kinda lazy.

For those currently decorating?
If you're currently decorating.. what theme are you using? We're using a ladybug theme.
What project are you currently working on? None, I need ideas!
Do you have any pics to share? Not yet.

June 25th, 2009, 07:49 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i have posted here and there on here...but this is the board i stalk the most!!!

we are having a girl in august (well i dont think she will be here until sept 5!)

her room is polka dots...i have tons of pics of how it is now...we still have to finish one wall (going to be pictures), get the carpet installed (they are measuring today) and set up the furniture (it came last wednesday!)

here are some pictures

Before:

How it is now:
This is what you see when you walk in from the hallway

The blue tape is the top of the dresser...these circles will actually be mostly covered by circle shaped mirrors..there will just be a little color poking out from behind the mirror

This scalloping goes all the way around the room - it is traced directly from her bedding

This is the empty wall - we have pic frames to paint to match and they will be filled with ultrasound pictures, maternity pictures, and family pictures...and some will be left blank for NB pics...the blue tape on the left wall is the top of her hutch/changing table

This is where her crib will go..the blue tape is the size of her crib..her letters will go on both walls surrounding...3 on each side

Her finished letters

oh and the bottom looks incomplete because there are floor boards that are off until the carpet is installed! they will be chocolate brown as well

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search