Hey..

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 03:08 PM
youngmum123
Hey
I’m amber… I’m 17.. I have a 7 month old girl…
I’m glad they added this board… I really wanted it.. Im got a babies nursery but yeh I will be moving soon and I want to do her room up beautiful for her.. So maybe this board will give me/us some ideas.
I mostly hang around the teen boards…and lurk in a few others…but yeh…

Anyway please introduce yourself so we can get to know you….
July 24th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm lauren, 24 and love love decorating!! i pushed for this board pretty hard. i've got crib ideas, painting techniques, themes for boys and girls and twins and pictures and tons of stuff!!

July 24th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Innocentlildevil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Innocentlildevil
another wannabe decorator! lol I'm Kelly, I'm 22 and I have a almost 3 yr old and a 2 month old. I've just recently done a fairytale room for my girls and have come up with lots of ideas for room decorating! I love it
July 24th, 2006, 07:59 PM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey I just noticed this board today. But it looks like it is extremly new...I love to decorate..

I'm Chanda, age 30. I have 2 boys and a little girl on the way on Sept. 29th.

..I just finished my nursery (it's all pink, I'll post pics in another thread), I decorated my oldest in a train theme, and my others in a sports theme. I would love to paint our great room, but right now can't afford $3000.00 because there is noway I could ever do it myself with the ceiling height.

Love to get to know you....and I love a challenge on coming up with a decorating solution.

The blinky is clickable!!
July 24th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Baby Names Host
Send a message via AIM to carlyheartsphil
Hi! I'm Carly and I'm almost 22. I'm due with my first in February. I love to decorate as well and I'm excited to have a new room to decorate! I'm glad they made this board cause it's a centralized place to get ideas (I was looking on all the other ddc before for ideas!)

July 24th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
hi I am Jennifer mom to Benjamin

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
July 25th, 2006, 06:09 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My name is Erica, I'm 21. My husband and I have a beautiful 14 month (soon to be 15 month) old daughter named Brinlee Addisyn. We recently went through a miscarriage as well. I'm normally in the May 2005 playgroup forum... been here since the beginning of the year, but recently made a new user name (for personal reasons).
July 25th, 2006, 06:48 AM
LuvCaleb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvCaleb
HI! im Nikki-21 with my first son Caleb who is now 4 months
im glad they put this board up-i love seeing all the creativity!
July 25th, 2006, 09:09 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I'm Stacey(24) mommy to Emma(5) and patiently waiting for Cadence to join us in November!

I have done Cadence's nursery in an under the sea theme and will be doing Emma's in an outdoor garden theme.
July 25th, 2006, 01:55 PM
*Angela*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I am Angela. Mommy to Brantley (3) and Jonathan (6 weeks tomorrow). Brantley's room is red, white and blue. He wants me to fix it up in trains. Jonathan's room is also red, white and blue and it is decorated with firetrucks. I love to decorate. I have redone almost every room in my house to include some major reno with knocking down walls. I am excited to have this forum.

Chanda I would love to see your little boy's train room.
Hope's room is beautiful!
July 25th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
Hi!! I'm Nina (32) and I have 2 beautiful children. Raven Laura is 10 and Alexander Julian is 4 1/2 months. I just noticed this board and I'm horrible at decorating, so I'm hoping to get some ideas from you wonderful ladies!!

xxx

July 25th, 2006, 08:53 PM
JOYTOTHEWORLD's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Girls!!!
My name is Joy and so glad they added this forum! I'm 34 years old and me and DH are expecting our first baby on Jan 30th. We are hoping for a little girl.

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MOMMA FOR OBAMA</span></div>
July 26th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Shellberry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi-Im Michele--pg with first! I have tons of ideas for a girl..but nada for a boy LOL
I love this newly added forum!! woo hoo!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search