Advice Please

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2006, 11:31 AM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Well, I've picked out the bedding for the baby's nursey, theres a pic below so im getting all the stuff that i possibly can to go with it. Im trying to decide what to do to the walls (you can see them in the other post i made showing the baby suff i have) I've thought about completely painting them but ive also thought about just doing a few designs....just wondering what you guys thought. If I decide I want to pain the entire room, Im going to have to start working on DH now (our house is brand new and hes not too keen on the idea of painting lol) Just let me know what you think! I really like the way the walls are painted in the pick....i think its looks really cute with all the stuff!

November 7th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Hey There's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The bedding is really cute! I am not a fan of pink walls so I might not be the right person to respond. I think there are a lot of colors in that bedding besides pink that would be just as cute and leave room for a baby to grow into a little girl. I think the yellow striping in the picture is obnoxiously bright, but a paler yellow might be nice. I also think a periwinkle/lilac or a light green would be great. Great bedding choice and I'm sure it will be beautiful! Post pic's when you're done!
November 7th, 2006, 03:52 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
I never said anything about pink walls.....I would never paint the room pink lmao, but i really like the color im just wondering what people think about the striping, or painting the walls altogether
November 7th, 2006, 03:56 PM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really like the stripes that are shown in that picture... I think they look really nice. If you don't want to paint, you could just get a lot of art and wall hangings and letters to spell out the baby's name or a cute saying to put up.
November 7th, 2006, 10:29 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Cute bedding! I like the yellow stripes. I think it would look good. If you dont want to paint the whole room, you could just paint a mural on one wall to match the moon and stars. I painted a snoopy on mine.

The wall

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search