Nursery In Progress

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2006, 09:05 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's a picture of our nursery in progress. The lighting is off, no matter how hard we try, the wall color seems a little off compared to what it really is. I think it's the reflection or something.

Anyway - here it is. The rocker will be moving to another corner, but we need to relocate some things on the other wall before we can do that. I also need to redo the slipcover because it's not on right, but I will worry about that later. Then I have a cabinet from PB going beside the crib. The changing table will be across from the crib, next to the chair on the opposite wall when we're done. I plan on moving the diaper holder near the changing table then.

December 18th, 2006, 06:22 AM
Decemberhill's Avatar Nicole
I love it!! Where did you get the bedding from? If we do have a boy, I'm going to do the walls like that but with blue and white. I love what you have done!!

Mom to Ava (8) and Layla (6). Bennett Scott due May 19, 2014!
December 18th, 2006, 03:42 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's called My Little Farm by Bebe Star, and it just came out this month (I pre-ordered last month). What I really liked about this set, when it arrived - was that it features Chenille trim, ties, velvet and very nicely done appliqué work. I found it on Baby Supermall:
http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products...bs5024-4ps.html

There are two similar styles also offered that I considered:
On the Farm by Brandee Lee
A Day on the Farm by Osh Kosh

Pottery Barn also had a farm set, but I wasn't as crazy about it.

December 20th, 2006, 08:40 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The room is adorable! Great job!
December 21st, 2006, 06:57 PM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love it, it's beautiful! The bedding is adorable, I love chenille like that too, so comfy!
Great job!
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search