~~ *POST PICTURES HERE* ~~

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2007, 10:00 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it would be a great idea to have an on going thread of the nurseries & bedrooms that belong to our member's children. So, I will have this stickied and members can just keep adding to it as they come to our board or change their child's room!!!

ETA: If possible, can you give the name of your bedding in case other members of the board are interested in it. Thank you so much!
January 24th, 2007, 11:51 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was cleaning up my photobucket account and decided just to keep the one pic of the nursery I did. Let me know if anyone wants to see more.

The blinky is clickable!!
January 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Her room is beautiful, you did such a wonderful job! It is so precious, sweet & girlie.... perfect for your little princess!
January 24th, 2007, 12:48 PM
LuvCaleb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvCaleb
wow! that's amazing!!

Here is ours, it is in a rent house so we actually got lucky that his room was newly painted yellow!

i've done a little work since these pics, but because it's a rent house i cant do a lot.
January 24th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Here are pictures of Brinlee's room when she was an infant

Bedding is Blossoms by Baby Martex

Here is Brinlee's crib with the "drop gate" down

Right before Christmas we re-decorated her room for her "toddler" room. I haven't posted pictures yet, but I will soon. We use the bedding from Pottery Barn Kids in the Samantha collection.
January 24th, 2007, 09:11 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Wow those are great!! So precious!!! I have alink in my sig with a website of Stone's room. I will post some pics on here after I vaccum his room..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
January 29th, 2007, 07:22 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I lOVE seeing everyone's rooms! They're all beautiful.

Here is Layla's as it is now (minus the bumper of course & changing pad). Her room is the 4th bedroom (that was an office) so it's kinda small. She has her closet but I also bought one of those rolling carts with drawers to hold extra clothes in to go inside her closet, as well as her changing table/dresser.
We are also planning on re-doing her room when she's out of the crib, I can't wait, lol. I have everything ready to go, all in her closet! It will also be re-arranged a lot. I'll just edit this with the new pics when it's done, lol.
Her crib bedding is PBK Sweet Strawberry. Toddler bedding is Pink Daisy Garden (PBK also).

on wall above crib (dh made)

this is the same rocker that I had with ds #1 & #2. I had MIL recover it with girly fabric.

fabric on there now *only pic of it, sorry* look how little dd was (oct. 05)!
Jake (17)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (8)

January 29th, 2007, 07:52 AM
Aww, Sherry! She was so little!!! I love the fabric on the chair, it is adorable!!!! I can't wait to see her new room once it is done
February 2nd, 2007, 04:20 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Heres my pics!!

This is from the doorway.

you can see the crib, rocker, diaper genie and its cover, 1/2 the changing table.
Dont mind the blinds, my cat got in em...lol I painted the snoopy scene in the background and stars around the top of the room, like a border. I've got all kinds of stuff under the crib.. his closet is also full. lol

Changing table, I bought the drawer pulls. See my Boxer, Casper in the corner..he's nosy.

the corner, tv, chest, the fleece frog blanket my sister made is covering the stroller in the corner.

The rocker with a quilt I got for my bridal shower. a shelf full of books. the ones covered in snoopy material are my scrapbook and a photo album my friend made for me. the table I painted is beside the rocker. The table in front of it is from the living room its just there while I move stuff around.

Heres my hamper my mom made...

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 2nd, 2007, 08:05 PM
BamaGymnCoach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to BamaGymnCoach Send a message via MSN to BamaGymnCoach
Here're some pic of Ainsley's nursery. I think it's pretty much done, although I would LOVE to find some cute artwork for the walls. (Any hints, PM me!)

One corner, with the glider, ottoman, toybox, and travel bassinet... (that's her diaper bag in the glider-- bigger pic of it at the end))

This is her dollhouse bookcase (from Target) that sits catty-corner in the other corner of the glider etc. I put some of her books and a few of her toys on it to liven it up (I DO want DH to repaint the roof and window casings mint green rather than pink before she gets here!)

Here's a shot of her crib (Pottery Barn Kids : Patchwork Stars bedding), mobile (again PBK) and play gym (again... PBK, I'm addicted!) The brown thing in the left corner is her stroller... All folded up and waiting for April to get here! Just beside it is an upclose view of the inside of her crib.

Then here's a view of her changing table, with letters spelling out her name above it, and a view of her open closet. She's gonna be SUCH a clothes hound! LOL

Here's a close up of her diaper bag (gotten on eBay) I coach gymnastics and one of the parents embroidered her name on it... SO CUTE!

</div>
February 3rd, 2007, 07:38 AM
I love both of your rooms!!! Snoopy is adorable and you did a great job painting the mural on Stone's wall!!!!!

Ainsley's room is so pretty, I love that dollhouse bookshelf... I might have to hit Target up for one of those! I saw them there the last time I was shopping and I almost got it... its adorable!!! Your diaper bag is so cute too, I love the font of her name embroidered on there
February 8th, 2007, 01:35 PM
We re-decorated Brinlee's bedroom right before Christmas.... well, here are some pictures (finally!)

Photo frame I found at Baby Depot (no pic in it yet though LOL) but it matches her room perfectly!

I found these mini vases at Pier 1 on their clearance sale. I'm going to get a couple light purple silk flowers to put in them.

A picture on her wall (sorry, the flash made it a little blurry)

And her new chair that is purple & white gingham... found it on sale for $34!!!

Her letters are painted lavender, but they aren't hanging up yet. They will go above her crib. We will be converting her crib to a toddler bed around her birthday or during the summer. At that time the quilt will go on her bed (is right now on her quilt rack) and I'll get another blanket/quilt to hang on the rack.
February 8th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Veteran

February 8th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Aww, I love Braden's room! It is adorable.
February 22nd, 2007, 09:01 AM
asianmama
this is my kids room--- its very plain compared to all of urs-- i havent started decorated it--- i just figured out how i wanted the room set up-- we probably wont do any paint --rental-- but i am hoping to jazz it up a bit when we get more stable in the finace department...

March 2nd, 2007, 08:14 AM
Adorable room!!!! You did a great job!
March 20th, 2007, 07:03 PM
lvfunandfit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the color came out weird with the flash on the first 3, they were taken at night

These were taken in the day time before we had the letters and curtains up.

Check out Danika's website!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4pQs8L/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
April 12th, 2007, 08:21 AM
TannersMommy's Avatar TansTinkleMommy
All of the rooms are beautiful!! Good Job to Everyone!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search