Cribs

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2007, 06:36 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lets post pictures of our favorite crib(s). If you do not want to upload a photo, you can just post the web link. If you do want to post the picture of the crib, please post the name of the crib and where you found it for future reference to other members. You can post as many cribs as you like!!!

**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE CRIB (web site, store, catelog, etc) WHEN YOU POST THE PICTURE**
January 31st, 2007, 06:46 AM
My #1 favorite crib is Brinlee's, I love it! It is the Generation Next convertible crib from Baby's Dream. It has a drop gate (about 6-8 inches) that folds down (as seen in picture) and is on safe hinges that can not pinch little fingers. It comes in several different finishes including 2 whites and black. You can see it at www.babysdream.com The website also shows photos of the crib in its toddler bed stage and full size bed stage if you want to know what it looks like.

Another crib that I like is the Madison Lifetime crib that can be found at Babies R Us or www.babiesrus.com It comes in 3 or 4 different finishes and converts as well.
January 31st, 2007, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
ok how do you get pictures from website on? I love the heart shaped crib on showeryourbaby.com it comes in alot of dif colors including pink purple etc

January 31st, 2007, 08:43 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those are beautiful.
I guess I don't really have a favorite because oddly enough, through 3 kids we've never bought one (and we had 3 different cribs, lol)!! They were all Jenny Lind style which isn't my favorite but I didn't mind, esp. since they were free, lol. I just figured it was more money to spend decorating or buying things for the baby.
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

January 31st, 2007, 08:55 AM
Quote:
ok how do you get pictures from website on? I love the heart shaped crib on showeryourbaby.com it comes in alot of dif colors including pink purple etc[/b]
After a picture is saved to your computer, you can upload it into photobucket (free, you have to register for the account though) or into tinypic (also free) The websites are www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com Once you upload the picture into one of those sites, use the IMG code, copy and paste that code into your message and hit submit. The picture will be in your post!

Quote:
Those are beautiful.
I guess I don't really have a favorite because oddly enough, through 3 kids we've never bought one (and we had 3 different cribs, lol)!! They were all Jenny Lind style which isn't my favorite but I didn't mind, esp. since they were free, lol. I just figured it was more money to spend decorating or buying things for the baby.[/b]
You are lucky to have gotten free cribs! I wish we would have, we spent a lot of money on Brinlee's crib. More than I wanted to spend... though I did love the crib Matt talked me into spending the money on it. It was $200 MORE than what I had planned on spending... and that was on sale. Never again though The next crib we buy for our next child will definitely be in our budget
January 31st, 2007, 10:13 AM
I think this crib is beautiful! It can be found at www.potterybarnkids.com

January 31st, 2007, 10:25 AM
LuvCaleb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvCaleb
i love the round cribs!

January 31st, 2007, 11:19 AM
That is a nice round crib, can you please list the website where you got the picture?
February 2nd, 2007, 04:23 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Stone's Crib is part of the Heritage Collection found at Target. It is convertable. Makes a toddler bed and can be used as a fullsize bed headboard. I can't find a pic online, must not be made anymore. The link in my sig has a pic. I'm happy with this crib.

I like this one for a girl

Found at http://www.2littlemonkeys.com/

I also really like the round cribs.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search