Who goes where

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to luvingmama
I seriously have a dilemma. Maybe somebody can help me come up with a good solution. I have three children already. A five year old boy, a three year old girl, and a one year old boy. I am expecting another in october and of course i dont know what the sex is yet. I currently live in a three bedroom. My boys share a room and my daughter has her own room. When this baby comes I have no idea what im going to do. If its a girl, maybe it will work out because she can share a room with my daughter. But is it fair to put a three year old in a room with a newborn. And what if its a boy, then what? Three boys in one room? I just dont see that happening. Please give me some suggestions. I am not financially able to move into a bigger place right now.

February 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Gosh that does sound hard. Is it possiable to let the new baby share a room with you? I wouldnt put 3 n one room, thats not enough space. IF you have to put a boy in your daughters room, maybe you can section the room off somehow, with furniture. I wouldnt worry till you know for sure. If its a girl then I'm sure your daughter wouldnt mind at all having a roommate. Just let her know its her room and that baby is only residing there for awhile. I mean a newborn wont be sleeping in their own room for awhile, I'm sure your daughter will be used to the idea. Maybe let her know that she is including in the decorating and that the new baby needs to be taken care of with her help. I dont know, I have one baby right now, so I wont have to deal with this issue just yet. I know the day will come though. I'm at a loss for ideas. If you need anymore help, PM and I will try my best to come up with something.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 7th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Send a message via AIM to luvingmama
Quote:
Gosh that does sound hard. Is it possiable to let the new baby share a room with you? I wouldnt put 3 n one room, thats not enough space. IF you have to put a boy in your daughters room, maybe you can section the room off somehow, with furniture. I wouldnt worry till you know for sure. If its a girl then I'm sure your daughter wouldnt mind at all having a roommate. Just let her know its her room and that baby is only residing there for awhile. I mean a newborn wont be sleeping in their own room for awhile, I'm sure your daughter will be used to the idea. Maybe let her know that she is including in the decorating and that the new baby needs to be taken care of with her help. I dont know, I have one baby right now, so I wont have to deal with this issue just yet. I know the day will come though. I'm at a loss for ideas. If you need anymore help, PM and I will try my best to come up with something.[/b]

Thanks so much, I know its a while away. I just want to make sure everything is prepared. Thanks for the suggestions tho.

February 8th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When we were little me and mt 2 sisters shared a room, it was nice b/c we are sooo close now and by the time we were 13, 11, and 8 my parents moved into a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house so we all had our own bedrooms and bathrooms (my 2 sisters had a joining bathroom) So it all worked out and we were so young it didn't really mateer...also we all had twin canopy beds and it was cute b/c our comforters were the same but mink was pastel pink and my sisters had light lavender and light yellow so it was coordinated yet had our personalities.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search