"Olivia" crib set by Kidsline - Need help decorating!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I was wondering if anybody had used this crib set. I bought the set and the accessories but I cant decide what to hang on the walls. I have no idea what kind of pictures or whatever else would look good with it. Also, what about a crib canopy (mosquito netting) And finally, I have the matching border and we are painting the top of the walls a really light cream color and the bottom either light pink or light sage....another decision I can't make....and I'm running out of time. Our crib is cherry colored and carpet is light beige. Thank you SO MUCH for your help!!
Olivia
February 14th, 2007, 06:18 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that bedding will look really pretty with the cherry crib.
How about some shelves for the walls, either the kind from Michaels or somewhere you can paint yourself or a set of cherry shelves from Target. Also a pretty clock maybe?
Do you like the wooden name letters? You could also get letters of her name to put on a wall.

Check out the nursery pics sticky at the top and maybe you will get more ideas there.
Good luck!
Jake (16)
Sam (12)
Layla (8)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (19)
Emilee (18)
Madison (7)

February 15th, 2007, 05:35 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
First of all that cribset is cute! I'd do the walls sage green incase you have another baby and its a boy! It would make the pink in the bedding pop! Id paint the letter whatever color you dont paint the walls. Pink or sage. And then try to mimic the design on the bedding. As for decor, I'd go for a victorian feel, a princess look. Classy and elegant. Some people get chandeliers and such. As for netting, it is way cute, but had to be taken down when they get older. When they start moving around and all unless its set up in a way the baby cant get to it when in the crib.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search