Picture Time!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2007, 05:52 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Thought it would be neat to see everyones baby stuff, starting with their playpen if they have one. Post those pics!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
March 24th, 2007, 08:11 AM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Well I can't believe that I have about 2000 pics on my computer and I have none of Camden's playpen. Weird. So this is not a really good pic of it. It was not purchased, it was given to me when I was pregnant with Camden and it was never used. It's purplish/blue with a jungle print on it. In this photo it has a net over it to protect him from bugs, we were camping in this photo.

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
April 12th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Barbi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Barbi
I don't have a picture of Olivia in her pack n play but I can show the pictures of it from the BRU website.
We got the Graco Windsor Wave.

April 12th, 2007, 02:38 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
I forgot all about this topic! I didnt think anyone wanted to play!! Those are both reallly cute! I had a safari playpen by graco but i gave it to my mom because the minicrib she bought wouldnt fit through her doors. So we traded, now i have a solid wood mini crib that rocks and it drops all the way down for a playpen when its time.

Its a bad pic the sunlight is comin in and i put some toys in there so its crowded..lol Stone was playing for a minute while mommy was doing dishes.

Now someone else post a topic of what kinda of baby product you want to see, like their crib or their changing table or something nursery related! It'll be fun i swear!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
April 12th, 2007, 02:59 PM
tsxylilmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We haven't bought ours yet but this is the one we are hopefully going to get.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search