The crib im hopefully getting!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Veteran
Or something very similar... Storks First Stop goes through babysdream.com and gets there stuff from there, we were just at the store and found a crib that looks like this one that they will hopefully have when we go back! We opted to buy a crib from there even though its quite expensive because it turns into a toddler bed, then an adult sized bed, so we wouldnt have a need to keep purchasing/upgrading... the only other thing I will possibly buy from here is a changing table, although they do have some dressers that convert back and forth.. just unsure yet.
See the Crib here

May 18th, 2007, 08:02 AM
berrygirll's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very pretty!

I've had both a regular changing table (with the boys) and a dresser where you just put the pad on top for a changer...either work great, lol. The difference is...with the dresser you just take off the pad and voila!- there's your dresser to put a lamp on, pictures, etc. I really didn't have a choice for dd's room because it is small and she doesn't have a lot of closet space so the dresser was necessary. But no room for dresser AND changing table, kwim?

Here is Layla's dresser (with the pad then- it's been long gone of course!)--
Jake (16)
Sam (13)
Layla (9)
stepmom to:
Kayleigh (20)
Emilee (19)
Madison (7)

May 24th, 2007, 04:41 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
That crib is gorgeous! love it!

As for a dresser/changing table, i think the combo works best.

I have one from Target.. its from the heritage collection

We put the knobs on ourselves and the pad i got was too short for it so i put a little basket on the end to hold the changing supplies. You cant see the basket, my wipe container is in the way lol.

Heres another one before we got the baby snoopy pad cover.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
June 9th, 2007, 07:32 PM
m.and.a
I have a baby's dream crib too. Make sure the bed has a conversion kit available for the toddler bed. We kept Aleah's crib and sent Ada's to Alabama. She used it for 3.5 months at home. It's got some dings in it, but she did have a lot of equipment, and the paramedics could have done it when they came to the house, but I don't know. I had planned on using it forver, but it depends on how banged up it gets.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search