Classic Pooh

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2007, 07:13 PM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has anyone done a room with this theme or are you planning to? Just trying to get some ideas. Thanks!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
November 2nd, 2007, 09:47 AM
mrs_turner's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm in the process of doing my baby's room.. well half of the room haha and we bought a bunch of classic pooh stuff. i'm not sure we're going with that whole theme or not.. but in another week or so i can post pictures when it is all done.
November 2nd, 2007, 02:44 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
I know they sell a lot of it at Target...

November 20th, 2007, 12:04 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
here's some of my fave pooh bedding....(i dislike characters, etc, but i think these are nice)
from Walmart.com

from Target.com

from babiesrus.com

here's some pics of some pooh nurseries...

Some tips from this site http://ezinearticles.com/?Planning-a-Winni...y&id=227679
"There are many themes you can choose from when planning a baby’s nursery. Probably one of the most popular and beloved themes for a baby’s room is Winnie the Pooh. A Winnie the Pooh nursery theme is a great choice for many reasons. First, it works great for a boy or a girl. If you don’t know your baby’s gender or if you are planning to have more children, a Winnie the Pooh baby nursery is the perfect fit. Another reason a Winnie the Pooh room is a good option is that due to the popularity of it, you will have no trouble looking a wide selection of Pooh baby bedding and other Pooh themed nursery items such as art work, rugs, hampers, and lamps. You will even have your choice of regular Pooh or Classic Pooh.

Here are some ideas for decorating a Winnie the Pooh themed baby nursery:

Find a Pooh baby bedding set that you like and buy all the coordinating items that you would like to use. Items that you can usually find to match you nursery bedding include window valances, a hamper, table lamp, and crib mobile.

Decide how you would like to prepare the walls in your Pooh nursery. You could simply paint them white or a color that compliments your Pooh bedding. Another option is to use a Winnie the Pooh wallpaper and/or a wall paper border on the walls. Stenciling Pooh and his friends on the wall is another cute option. For something really dramatic, you could hire an artist to paint a mural of the 100 acre woods on one wall of the nursery. This is an expensive option, so if you have a tight budget for planning you baby’s room, you will want to consider other options such as purchasing Winnie the Pooh wall stickers to accent the walls.

Finish up the room by adding the little touches that make it cozy. A nice Winnie the Pooh rug will warm up the floor. Décor for the wall can include Winnie the Pooh art work or wall hangings. The baby quilt from the Pooh bedding set could be hung on the wall as a wall hanging since it is too bulky to use for a newborn baby. You may want to add some Winnie the Pooh touches to the nursery furniture as well. Pooh knobs could be added to the dresser and Pooh could be added to the ends of the crib by stenciling, painting, or applying decals of Pooh to it.

When planning your Winnie the Pooh nursery, keep an eye out for items you can use. Pooh merchandise is available all over the place so you may find things you can use in your room in the most unexpected places. Also don’t feel that you have to use only Pooh décor in the room. Non-Pooh items may also fit nicely and compliment your rooms décor. Just use your imagination to be creative and you will be able to create a wonderful room for your new baby."

November 26th, 2007, 04:34 PM
i think i saw this theme in walmart too..........very popular
December 7th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Crystal423's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies! I think we are going to register at Target so we can register for classic pooh things.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy!
December 11th, 2007, 02:44 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Dont know if you are painting the walls or not.. but I just came across this....

http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/ViewItem.a...d7-fcde6ff5c96c

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search