I'm new and need your help

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Regular
Iím new around here and I donít know if this is the right place to post.
Weíre only 5 months along so I suppose we have some time. So far I havenít had any luck finding bedding to match the theme we would like to go with. My husband and I have always loved the fantasy and imagination that medieval knights, castles, and dragons have inspired. When we were told to expect a boy the thought of anything else seemed wrong. Iím an artist and I donít mind getting my hands dirty, however, bedding has so many safety concerns attached to it Iím afraid to do it myself. Has anyone found this type of theme during their search? I would love to see whatís out there but I havenít found a thing. Also does this sound completely out of left field to want a nursery based around the fairytales and stories we grew up with instead of Disney and teddy bears (not tat these are bad just seems like theyíre the only things out there)?

Thanks for your help.
November 15th, 2007, 10:53 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Hi and welcome!!!

Thats a great theme!! I love medieval and renaissance time periods too!! I was just researching for you and I found one that I think is perfect....(I know what you mean about the disney, seasme street, teddy bear bedding, i'm not into that stuff either)

the link http://www.yourdiscountbookstore.com/si/L10760973.html

here's another one I found as well, link
http://www.artisticsensations.com/categori...e_Baby_Bedding/

Good luck to you!
Hope this helped!

November 15th, 2007, 08:44 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE that first set!!! Very nice!!!!

November 15th, 2007, 10:12 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
me2! (i was so surprised I found something and it was called knights and dragons!! it reminds me of puff the magic dragon and the disney movie pete's dragon!)

November 17th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
That is so stinkin' cute!! I love that dragon one!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search