Update: Online Bedding!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Brittany McCarthy
I figured I'd post in the same topic string...
I went with Bedding-Beyond.com and I was very happy with my order! Shipping was only 6.95 and took 2 days through Fedex.
The item came in just as described with all the pieces unopened. Overstock.com may be cheaper $10-20,
but BB.com has extra parts to the sets like the mobile, extra window valances and matching changing pad covers.

this promo code: fty08sd
works with any order for 15% off (not much, but I got -21.50 off mine)

the code has no expiration and no limits on category

Thanks to you all!

what were you happy with and uhappy with about these places?

My hubby and I are dead set on the Frankie Firetruck Set

(which I've only found online).
Between Ebay, BeyondBedding.com & Overstock.com there's only a difference of $10-$20,
so price doesn't matter, just a smooth transaction is more important to me.
January 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Haven't bought a crib set yet. just wanted to say good luck and I'm sure someone can/will answer your question!

January 3rd, 2008, 10:26 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cute bedding set!!!!

I haven't purchased anything and I mean ANYTHING online. Because of the simple fact that I like to touch the item I'm buying (if it's bedding, clothing, etc.) and look closely at it as well.

Hopefully someone else can answer your question better, as well.

January 4th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Brittany McCarthy
yeah I really prefer not to buy online, but everything in store is very limited, alot of safari stuff and sports. Target has a set (online only too) but you only get a few pieces for the price, and it's not brightly contrasted.

I even thought of sewing a set for my son myself, since he's not due till May and I'm not working, but I had no luck finding firetruck prints or anything related in breathable fabrics (all itchy flannel).
well, woe as me! lol j-k
January 4th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I buy tons of stuff online. I bought our crib bedding at awestores.com because they have an entire selection of curious george things. So, we got our curious george bedding, valance and wall decals from them. Everything came in very quickly and looks adorable. I've also purchased from BB&B and overstock online, and I've never had a problem with them. Good luck and btw, the Frankie Firetruck looks so cute.

January 4th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Kobain's Mommy's Avatar Future A&M Aggies Mommy
Ebay can very due to it's not one person selling it. I've had good experances there and ones that I'd never like to go through again!

I've bought from Overstock.com and have been pleased with them. They ship in a timely manner

made by BAM

January 8th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Jaxonsmommie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via MSN to Jaxonsmommie Send a message via Yahoo to Jaxonsmommie
i buy tons of stuff online. I just ordered something from Overstock and got it really fast. I had the same experience with something i bought from them a few years ago also. Ive never bought from ebay.

<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Verdana">PM me for a Siggy!</span></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search