Diaper Stackers?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Nursery Themes, Ideas & Examples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2008, 04:07 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Waste? Or storage and decor?

I personally love them. I always use mine for my diapers, keeps them at eye level where I can see if I need to get more or not.

I have one for DS and one for new baby. Right now DS diapers are stored in newbabys stacker, cuz the changing table is in the new nursery and DH refuses to change DS anywhere else.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 26th, 2008, 05:29 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Personally, IMO, I don't care/like them. I think part of it is because we plan to cloth diaper so the stackers wouldn't quite work. I plan on getting super cute lined wicker baskets for under the changing table to put the cloth diaper covers in one and the liners in the other. i.e.

February 27th, 2008, 04:34 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Personally I really like mine. I hung it on the wall next to the dresser/changing table. It is hung at an easy reaching level and it looks cute too. For us we decided not to go with a changing table but rather put the changing cushion on top of a long dresser. I think this option saves more space and the dresser can be used forever. However, there is then no where to put diapers other than on the floor or on top of the dresser, so using the stacker looks cute and gives us a place to put diapers rather than taking up dresser space. Here's a pic.

February 28th, 2008, 06:02 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Im using the baskets with liners as well! Though I am using them for storage for bibs, socks and hats. I learned with DS that these items take up alot of space in the dresser.

My changing table is a dresser as well, so it works out!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
I personally am not a fan of the diaper stacker. I don't know why, but I just think they are a pain in the butt.
Baby #4 - Went to Heaven on 1.20.14
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!
I choose to Homeschool so I can give my children a Godly foundation, So they know His word and His truths!
March 2nd, 2008, 07:38 AM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
I had one with my nursery bedding set but returned it. I just keep diapers in our closet in a canvas bin and then have a spot on the changing table where I refill them as needed.
March 3rd, 2008, 07:13 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally think they are a waste of money. I just use a basket or a drawer to keep my diapers in.
March 4th, 2008, 01:53 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I personally think they're adorable, and I think I would definitely use it. I'd also get the lined wicker baskets, to keep socks, onesies, shorts, etc. at close range, as well as to keep things organized at the change table if it's the style that has shelves.

March 6th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Chelsea08's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to Chelsea08
I've heard that they are a waste of money but mine came with my bedding set so even if it doesn't work out, it's a nice decoration.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wNRbPqz/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
November 16th, 2009, 12:31 AM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
Both my DD and DS's nursery bedding came with them, but I did not use them for either nursery. I don't have a changing table but a dresser for both of them with the changing pad on it. When DD was in diapers, I put them in a wicker basket on a shelf below the pad. For DS, I open a door on the dress and there are shelves there where I keep a wicker basket of the diapers.

For one, I could never find a good place to hang them. DD's dresser is on a short wall, so the only place to put it would be above the dresser which would look funny. For DS's room, I could hang his like Alexa/Leah has her giraffe one on the wall there. That does look cute!
December 8th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Mommy2AandM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Waste of money, IMO

formerly screen name "Audrey's Mommy"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search