Keep Mads & Alice and her little ones in your thoughts!

Forum: Atheist and Agnostic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Atheist and Agnostic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ies-three.html ((Update, last post) We're now proud Mummies of three.)

August 18th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Veteran
Any idea why that persons now banned?

Please excuse typos as most of my posts are made on my iPhone while nursing my toddler. Yup--I practice self weaning.

August 18th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What the hell??? I have no idea! She wasn't yesterday!!!

August 18th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
Oh jeez. Please don't tell me Mads is a troll. PLEASE.

...Seriously, I just combed JM, and I can't find an obvious reason for the banning. If anyone comes up with something, let me know.

Edit: Alice's username is banned now too. Not that she used it much, but yeah. Wonder what's going on.

Last edited by Jenna; August 18th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.
August 18th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Veteran
I know nothing about her or the story--I just clicked on the link and saw that she had a big ol' line through her name.

Please excuse typos as most of my posts are made on my iPhone while nursing my toddler. Yup--I practice self weaning.

August 18th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So weird. I have her on twitter

August 18th, 2010, 03:11 PM
But you don't have ME on your twitter?! *gasp*

I only use mine for monday night cloth diaper chats anyway.
Is everything OK with her on Twitter?
August 18th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Veteran
I wanna be on peoples' twitter!

August 18th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay my twitter is melkissa2004
I wanna add peeps too!

August 19th, 2010, 08:12 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Mads is a troll. Here is a link to a thread in our PR. http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f9...what-heck.html

I've suspected her from the beginning but a lot of her posts were believable and had me second guessing myself.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
August 19th, 2010, 02:13 PM
DANG. What is WRONG with people?!

Also: what does Alt+F4 do on a PC? I'm assuming your avi has some sort of hidden nerd humor in it, but I'm a Mac user.
August 19th, 2010, 02:26 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
It makes your current window close. Darn Mac users not getting my PC humor!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
August 19th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Zanahoria's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Why do people do this? How sad and uninteresting must a person's life be to fake an identity for so long? Pathetic.
August 19th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I agree ^. I originally had suspicions because her situation was so... odd. But she was around so long and pretty consistent so I let it go.

August 19th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Zanahoria's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
See, I never followed her stories closely. I don't venture out of this board and my oldest's PR much though. I just knew that she was an atheist, a lesbian, had one kid (born to Alice if I recall correctly) and a set of twins on the way. Actually, I guess I never even followed closely here because I wasn't aware it was even twins until very recently, lol. I know not of all the other situations I've seen mentioned in that other thread (brother dying, something about a pregnant mom? I dunno... whatever)

I feel sorry for whoever "she" is...... Like I said, this person must have an awful life to feel the need to pretend to have another.
August 20th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by melkissa2004 View Post
I agree ^. I originally had suspicions because her situation was so... odd. But she was around so long and pretty consistent so I let it go.
What was so "odd" about her? I've seen crazy trolls before and have always been intrigued.

You have to wonder how much research she had to do to create that birth story...

August 20th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kids2cats1dog View Post
What was so "odd" about her? I've seen crazy trolls before and have always been intrigued.

You have to wonder how much research she had to do to create that birth story...
It was odd that herself and her girlfriend were in their very young 20's, her parents hated her so much they refused to acknowledge her gf or daughter, her little brother died, and right after she had Ellie, she got preggo with twins... Not impossible, but not very likely. KWIM?

Not to mention expensive. Just a very off situation. She always remained consistent though and she stuck around a lot longer than most trolls.

August 21st, 2010, 07:07 AM
Veteran
Quote:
It was odd that herself and her girlfriend were in their very young 20's, her parents hated her so much they refused to acknowledge her gf or daughter, her little brother died, and right after she had Ellie, she got preggo with twins... Not impossible, but not very likely. KWIM?

Not to mention expensive. Just a very off situation. She always remained consistent though and she stuck around a lot longer than most trolls.
Did she claim to be bi-sexual or something? I mean, did she party while having a new baby ( with no one to watch the little one)? I agree, it seems odd.

August 21st, 2010, 07:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kids2cats1dog View Post
Did she claim to be bi-sexual or something? I mean, did she party while having a new baby ( with no one to watch the little one)? I agree, it seems odd.
From what I recall, she was going through "a phase" when she conceived Ellie. She then started (or rekindled?) a relationship with her girlfriend. They wanted to TTC more kids when Ellie was a year old, but soon after they had Ellie (like a month or two, can't remember) they got pregnant with twins via IUI with a known donor. AND she was a student. Maybe her girlfriend has a good job, IDK.

August 21st, 2010, 08:25 AM
Veteran
Quote:
From what I recall, she was going through "a phase" when she conceived Ellie. She then started (or rekindled?) a relationship with her girlfriend. They wanted to TTC more kids when Ellie was a year old, but soon after they had Ellie (like a month or two, can't remember) they got pregnant with twins via IUI with a known donor. AND she was a student. Maybe her girlfriend has a good job, IDK.
yeah.. I don't know about you--but having a two month old baby and going to school screams, "Hey! Lets have another baby!! Woo hoo!"

Maybe she was pregnant at some point and loved the attention so much that she had to pretend their was another. Sometimes people are crazy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search