Basic message I am putting out to the boards I frequent

Forum: Atheist and Agnostic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Atheist and Agnostic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Indymommy7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel repetative but each board I frequent is unique so the message varies slightly.

Without going into details, I am suffering personal turmoil in my real life, to the point where I am losing reason some days, to go on. I do, sure, I have 6 kids to go on for and I wouldn't take a way out and hurt them but things that are happening right now are almost more than I can bear.

I love this board because I can come here and vent about how so called Chrisitans who were supposed to love and care for me hurt me worse than anything. Some of you can relate and others may not, but always have encouraging words to get me through.

For that, I thank you all.

Mother to Chad 19, Alexa 18, Jeremiah 16, Madelyn 13, Korinne 6, Sky 3, and introducing baby Linden 1/17/12

Thanks for the beautiful siggy
October 14th, 2010, 09:43 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey. i know i'm pretty new here. but i've hit rock bottom in my depression a few times. i've been there. if you ever need to talk, i'd be more than happy to listen, even though you don't really know me.
Also, there's a depression board here that seems ok. I also know of another one, if you are interested please pm me.

MORE THAN ANYTHING!! - PLEASE PLEASE please!! talk to someone! it really DOES make things better!! anyone. counsellor, therapist, sister, hotline, doctor. someone. you aren't alone. you are very loved (i'm sure of it). and there is help when you feel like this.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
October 14th, 2010, 11:46 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
*hugs* i've also hit rock bottom on the depression end of life a few times!!! so i know how you feel and i def know how you feel about the so called "christains" i've learned that they are the biggest hypocrites and to not put much stock in them being there when you think they should be there for someone...and i totally agree a counselor or a therapist HELPS A LOT!!! i've been there!!!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

October 15th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
I'm sorry sweetie. I hope you are feeling better ASAP. If you need anything, shoot me a PM.

October 18th, 2010, 02:30 AM
Zanahoria's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey hang in there, life can really be crap sometimes, but when I'm feeling like it's getting to be too much, I just look at my babies and remember the joy I have to keep on truckin' for! We're here for you if you ever need to talk. I know a lot of people say that, but I really really mean it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search