Why I don't post in this forum

Forum: Atheist and Agnostic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Atheist and Agnostic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2006, 05:04 PM
my_boys_are_my_joy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not exaggerating.

I have the hardest time accessing this forum. For whatever reason, the page never, ever wants to load. I have high-speed DSL and I don't know why it does this. I have to refresh multiple times just to see the board with all the topics listed. Then if *heaven forbid* I click on a topic, I have to refresh multiple times to see what's posted inside. And don't even think about replying! It takes forever.

For instance, when trying to post this topic, all I did was get to the main board (after several refreshes), then click "New Topic". Sounds simple, right? Nope. It took me over 15 minutes just to be able to type! It kept only loading the very top of the page where it says who you're logged in as, my controls, etc., and I didn't even have a place to type! I had to refresh the page 12--yes, 12 times to get it to load properly.

It does this sometimes on other boards, but not to this extent. Usually two or three "refreshes" will do the trick. I always end up giving up before succeeding here. It just takes too long.

Does anyone else have this problem? Do you even know what I'm talking about?

*here's hoping that this topic will post*
*rolls the dice*

a huge thank-you to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggy!
August 11th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Number_3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Weird....so you don't get this on the PR board I take it?

I haven't had any problems yet. I do keep having problems in our May PR sub-forums though. I also use high-speed bandwidth (cable) and don't have problems anywhere else on the web.

Well, I hope the problem gets resolved for you because I'd like to see you posting around here!
August 11th, 2006, 11:03 AM
mrobinson
Hey Crystal.. I think I know what you're speaking of.. but it happens to me at the same time every night. I don't know if that's when JM's server does a backup or what but I have experienced issues at around 10pm Mountain time.

I don't know if that is what you're looking for I'm glad you posted so we understand what's going on.

Cheers, Michelle
August 11th, 2006, 12:39 PM
my_boys_are_my_joy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
it seems to happen to me in all of these religious/spirituality forums, but this one the most

and no, i don't get it in the maypr

and it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is. boo!!!!

a huge thank-you to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search