Religious Jokes!

Forum: Atheist and Agnostic Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Atheist and Agnostic Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Athey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Athey
A man walked into a church, stepped into the confessional and said to the priest, "Father, I'm 80 years old, married, have four kids and 11 grandchildren, and last night I had an affair with two 18 year old girls. I made love with both of them... twice."

The priest said, "Well, my son, when was the last time you were in confession?"

"Never, Father, I'm Jewish."

"So why are you telling me?"

"I'm telling everybody."

------------------------------------

A young boy was in school and was having a terrible time with his mathematics. His parents worked with him night after night but there was no improvement. His math marks were dismal. His parents in desperation decided to transfer their son to a new school. They decided to try a Catholic school but not until after they had given the matter serious consideration as neither parent was religious. They checked around and the school seemed to have a good academic record, so they reluctantly enrolled their son in the new school.

Immediately the boy's maths marks soared. He went from a failing grade to becoming an A student. His parents were pleased but yet most surprised at the change and over dinner one night they asked their son about his improvement .

"Was it better teaching," they asked.

The boy said, "No the teachers are about the same."

"Was it a different text book?"

Again, the boy said, "No, it is the same text book."

Finally they asked their son why he thought he had made such a dramatic improvement.

The boy said, "The first day I went to school I knew they took their math seriously and that I had better do well or there would be serious consequences."

The parents asked what made him realize the school took math so seriously.

The boy answered, "The first thing I saw when I went into the classroom was a statue of some guy nailed to a plus sign."

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?
ANSWER:

Pat Buchanan:
To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

Louis Farrakhan:
The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

The Bible:
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken,"Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and it was good.

Colonel Sanders:
I missed one?

L.A. Police Department:
Give us five minutes with the chicken and we'll find out.

Richard M. Nixon:
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did NOT cross the road. I don't know any chickens. I have never known any chickens.

Dr. Seuss:
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed, I've not been told!

Ernest Hemingway:
To die. In the rain.

Martin Luther King, Jr.:
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa:
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. If someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, that was good enough for us.

Aristotle:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

Karl Marx:
It was an historical inevitability.

Captain James T. Kirk:
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Fox Mulder:
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

Einstein:
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

The Nuns and the Vampire
Two nuns are driving at night in a swamp.

A vampire flys out of a shadowy stand of moss-covered trees and lands menacingly on the hood of their car. The nun who's driving says to the other nun, "Quick! Sister! Show him your cross!"

The second nun leans out of the window, grabs the vampire and screams, "GET THE #*%! OFF THE CAR!!!"

My Son is a ...
Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together. The first one tells her friends, "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a Bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic woman says smugly, "My son is a Cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence. The first three women give her this subtle, "Well.....?"

She replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6'2", hard-bodied stripper. When he walks into a room, people say, 'Oh my God...!'."

hehe

October 13th, 2006, 07:01 PM
kadydid
Those are great! Thanks for sharing!
October 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
mrobinson
Here's a link to quite a few!
October 30th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Aubree's Avatar Veteran
Such Blasphemy, heres a personal fav of mine:

October 31st, 2006, 07:15 AM
Number_3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
These are great! I like the infamous church sign maker, myself.

http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search