In a Confusion

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Regular
Hi all,
Since I'm new to this pregnancy thing, I don't know what happens exactly. Whenever I read the posts in the forum, I also feel that symptom.

Last month, was the 1st month TTC and I had symptoms like abdominal pain, nausea, frequent urination, sore boobs and fatigue .But it was a BFN and AF turned on CD 27 itself..

So, this month I'm not keeping my hopes up. And just not trying to focus too much to the symptoms. But from yesterday onwards, I'm feeling bit sick around my tummy area. Feeling like bloating, nausea. Also, seem bit tired. HAving slight pain the chest area, as if it is heavy.

Also, today I noticed discharge in my vaginal area, like it is during the ovulation time. The mucus was slimy and getting strectched between fingers, clear and shimy in color and texture. Having pain in the back area too...

Just wondering whats going on...Can anybody please help me on this..??

Thankyou very much,
Sahaya

<font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="5" color="orange">TTC # 1 !!!!</font>

January 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM
CindyLou
They sound like pg symptoms, but I swear everything can be a pg symptom. I noticed AF is due in a few days so you can try an early test or just wai and see if AF shows.

Good Luck!!! Let us know!!!
January 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
mommywishes
Yeah, wait and see if AF shows up!

Good luck, and baby dust to you!
January 5th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Jenni's Avatar Super Mommy
Does sound promising!
Cindy said it all!
January 5th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Usually when the slimy mucus shows up, it's a sign of AF coming

I hope I'm wrong and you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
January 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Regular
Thankyou all very much.

Just keeping fingers crossed, and hopes down. But, really wishing that AF stays away.And this be my month TOO....

<font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="5" color="orange">TTC # 1 !!!!</font>

January 5th, 2005, 04:57 PM
dawn1979
Im hoping for you as well!!!
January 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Regular
I tested today and it was a BFN....Was really disappointed. DH says probably I should wait for couple more days and test if AF does not show up....

But, still having those symptoms. Yesterday, I couldn't sleep the whole night. I'm feeling new new things, but the result is still the same...

Just praying that AF stays away...

January 6th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Regular
I tested today and it was a BFN....Was really disappointed. DH says probably I should wait for couple more days and test if AF does not show up....

But, still having those symptoms. Yesterday, I couldn't sleep the whole night. I'm feeling new new things, but the result is still the same...

Just praying that AF stays away...

January 6th, 2005, 01:53 PM
CindyLou
Hang in there!! AF isn't due until tomorrow!

I wish I had invented HPT I'd be a billionare!!!!!
January 6th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kristinemf
I know what you mean about the symptom thing! I did the same thing when i first started ttc. I also get major pms symptoms.....which are a lot like early pregnancy symptoms.........which is very frustrating. Anytime I get a symptom I just chalked it up to being pms........
As far as the ewcm goes..........that can happen soon before af arrives sorry. every women is different, maybe it is a good sign for you. Good Luck!

January 6th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i have all of those symptoms and i am 17 days late and still getting bfn. it could be anything. i didnt get my hopes up either and it helped alot with all the bfp's. good luck to you.

January 7th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Regular
Thanks all for the support and hopes .

Today I'm having too much pain in the abdominal area . Also I can see EWCM. Tommorrow is CD28. Just hoping not to see AF's ugly face...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search