Ultimate "Stupid" Queston...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2005, 07:42 PM
JaecobsMommie's Avatar Veteran
Ok, so I bought some instead cups, I know my cervix is low right now (felt it for the first time on Tues morning--sorry I just haven't cared til now that I even have a cervix...) ANYWAY. So since I bought a box of 14 (for $6) I thought, I could practice using them while I'm AF'ing it and that way I won't screw up the IMPORTANT "stuff" when it gets that time.... well I got to thinking...

That "stuff" always seems to leak out regardless of the precautions I take of slamming my legs shut after the deed is done, or flipping on my side and not coughing or laughing (which is hard to do when it seems so rediculous at times, ha ha!!) Anyway... so if I have these cups, can I put it in laying down, the box shows standing up...if I have to stand up, then I'm sure I'll lose the majority of the DH-stuff.

I don't know if I'm supposed to put my email address in this post but Im gonna, maybe they won't kick me out of the board??? But in case you don't really want to put the details of your BD'ing on the site for everyone to see... you can write me (it's my work address because I can't monitor the site from work) I'll keep it confidential if you email me...

hfisher@bradfordhealth.net

Also is it hard to remove? I know y'all love 'em, I hope I do too!!! Oh, y'all like my siggie? Oreokitten did it for me....woohoo!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/7f2bc">
</a>
January 5th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Ma2RayPooh
hey heather. i lay in bed to put them in, as soon as dh is outta there i slip it up in there. LMAO i know what you mean about leaking out, been there done that. as soon as your dh is outta the way lift your hips up a little and slide the cup right in there. that is what i do and usually i have a tiny bit or nothing at all come out. now when i didnt use the cups and i just laid in bed like you said those suckers came out. even if i closed my legs. lol sooooo just try tilting your hips up a little and sliding it in real quick. believe they pop right in there! LMAO best of luck. dont worry about it they are easy and clean up is a breeze. lol as soon as i put mine in i go to sleep so i have the cup in there till i wake up in the AM. you can leave them in for 12hrs. now just make sure you and tell dh's boys to
January 5th, 2005, 08:50 PM
cool...thanks, we'll get the pillows out and prop my derrierre up nice and high and let gravity work for me not against me, ha ha!!!! I borrowed a saliva microscope from a friend, got my cups, I've been temping at the same time everyday and my three temps are normal...let the Lord be on my side this cycle... I'm doing all that I need to do to ensure the best chances Maybe it'll work out
Thanks again, 'preciate it!

</a>
January 5th, 2005, 09:21 PM
CindyLou
Good Luck!!!! ANd if anything you will save your sheets!!!!!
January 5th, 2005, 10:23 PM
WannaBaby's Avatar Veteran
Hi Heather! I just wanted to add a few more things. Not that I know so much but this is info given to me by a couple dr's. First, well, ummmm, ok, when DH is letting his "Baby Batter" out, tell him not to move in & out like he normally would. Tell him to let it go while he's way up there and to not move, then when he's done, tell him to pull that sucker out quick and get those hips up! If he's moving it in & out, "baby batter" is gonna squish out. Second, if you have ever been told that your uterus is tilted, try doing it doggie style, and when you're done, keep your azz in the air instead of on your back with your hips up. Third, if you know your uterus is not tilted, then lay for 15 minutes on one side, then 15 minutes on the other. You ovulate on one side every other month so that way I guess you're giving the little sluggers a chance to get to either side. But anyway, the Instead cups are great. If nothing else, you don't have to sleep in the wet spot! I hate that!Good luck!

Deb

Deb & Danny</font>

January 6th, 2005, 05:31 AM
hee hee, you're too funny. I'll take that advice. Anyhoo, I used one this a.m. for AF I'm loving it so far... I'll letyou know at the end of the day how it all turns out, lol.
Thanks, i gotta get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</a>
January 6th, 2005, 07:47 AM
mommywishes
ROFL! Yeah lay in bed and put the cup in. Try to keep your hips up.

Amy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search