Trying not to get worried

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2005, 10:11 PM
pandyfackler's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to pandyfackler
Hi guys. I'm 30 and currently have a little gal that just turned 3. My boyfriend - soon to be DH and I have been trying for just 4 months now. I'm starting to get stressed out and worried. We had a miscarriage in 04/2003 so that worries me. Anyway, I'm trying so hard to be positive, keep my stress levels down, and kick the cigarettes for good (down to 3-4 a day). I feel like it's out of my control (except the smoking...but it's really hard).

Anyway, I think I'm wearing BF out with all my complaining and worrying and thought it may be time to get some online support.

I really don't know what all to say, except that my cycle is really short 21 - 23 days and I've been off BCP since July. My cycle immediately went back to the 3 week cycle that I'm used to when not on BCP. My first cycle day was 1/02/05 and it's so frustrating to figure out my expected ovulation date. Heck, last month, I was still bleeding when I was supposed to be at peak. I guess that is possible w/a short cycle like this.

And how the heck do I calculate a Luteal phase? I'm completely confused on that one.

We haven't gone as far as getting ovulation tests or basal thermometers, I hate to make it seem like more of a chore than it already does.

It's getting boring. We need to spice things up or something but I'm in complete baby-mode right now.

Anyway, I'll stop back by.

Thanks for listening....
Pandy
baby #2 due july 10, 2007

January 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Regular
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I hope the best for you and I am here if you EVER need to talk, you will be in my prayers, try to stay busy and not focus so much on having what you want. Just pray. try to stay as positive as you can , take some pre-natal pills n try ot cut the smoking. But I totally understand where you are ocming from with that cuz I might be pregnant right now butI just cant completely kick the habit. I am only smoking about 1-2 a day so its not too bad but It is still not good ya know. but you have all of my support and if you would like to talk then just hit me up, or email me at kry_baby_13@hotmail.com. okay, best of luck, love, Haili
January 6th, 2005, 07:46 AM
mommywishes
Hi,

Congrats on TTC! Yeah it is hard to keep the spice when your baby making. I totally understand. Maybe keep BF less informed. They only want to know on a need to know basis. So you can count on us to answer your questions. We can give you the support you need. My DH is here for me, but I try not to stress about it with him. Then he feels pressure!

KEEP ON BABY MAKING! IT WILL HAPPEN!

Amy
January 6th, 2005, 09:50 AM
CindyLou
You may want to try temping or using OPK for one month just to find out exactly when you ovulate. Also try to BD every other day throughout your cycle. Drs say that is the best method. Alot of us on this board have been here longer than 4 months so we undertand your impatients and frustration!!!! We are here for you and are ready to answer ANY question, no matter how embarrasing or gross!!!! And when you do get pg there are great due date boards!!!!

Welcome to JM and hang in there it will happen!
January 6th, 2005, 09:54 AM
dawn1979
These ladies here are too good!! Like they said hang in there and come to us for support. I would try to bd everyother day just so ya dont miss it. My doctor says the main reason couples don't concieve is they dont "do it" enough!! So relax(if you can) and Have fun!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search