Not feeling so good

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2005, 10:57 PM
WannaBaby's Avatar Veteran
Hi girls. I'm just benig a whiny butt. But I really feel terrible. Not like I'm coming down with anything. Just bad. I've had a headache every freakin' day this week. And today was the worst. And I do mean the worst I think I've ever had in my life. Along with the headache I was a little dizzy and felt kinda nautious. When I was teaching my last class today, I was having trouble focusing my eyes a little. I had to end my class early, and I NEVER do that. My students were a little freaked out about it. So when I came home, I took an Excedrin and went to sleep for about an hour. I felt a little better when I got up but ever since I've been just draggin' butt. Girls, it was so bad earlier that I called my mom and asked her if she thought I should go to the ER. It was truly that bad and I was a little scared. She said I should go if it didn't get better. But I didn't go. All I want to do for the past week is just lay around. It's all I can do to even get in the shower. I have to force myself to get ready for work. No, I know I'm not pg. I just finished with AF. But I wonder what's going on. Hmmmm.

Well, anyway, like I said, I'm just whining. Forgive me.

Deb & Danny</font>

January 8th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Crystal's Avatar Veteran
Awww,I'm so sorry your not feeling well.I havent been the best just got my second visit from af in less then a week apart lol.Due to me going off the patch I guess.But man has it been the worse one ever I dont think Ive ever cramped this bad in my life.Hope you get to feeling better soon and if it happens again go to the doc see if they can help you with the pain better.Again feel better soon.

January 9th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Ma2RayPooh
wow i am so sorry your not feeling well. i had last week like two/three times a headache that wouldnt go away, even when i took meds. my head felt like it was going to pop off of my darn body. it sucked. so i know how you feel, i to was also dizzy and shakey. weird that someone else on here got the same thing. i havent had one of those headaches at all this week, so i dunno what was up with me either. i kept complaining about my head and jessica kept saying for me to take something for it, i said I DID, it isnt working. i have never ever had a headache like that before. i am sending you hugs and hope you never get like that again. i know how you felt and it is horrible. i hope today goes smoothly and no more headaches.
January 9th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Jenni's Avatar Super Mommy
Gosh- almost sounds like migranes. I checked you ticker to see where you are in your cycle! Every time that I have conceived, I have had headaches and a lot of dizziness.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
January 9th, 2005, 04:23 PM
CindyLou
Feel better soon!!!!
January 9th, 2005, 05:02 PM
hollyfrancis's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to hollyfrancis Send a message via Yahoo to hollyfrancis
headaches are the worst. your head hurting can make a lot of other things hurt too..like your tummy and your eyes. It does sound like a migrain. I get those ever so often..and my head hurts so bad that no lights are allowed to be turned on because the brightness makes it hurt worse and my eyes go all blurred. It also gives me tummy aches. But i hope that you feel better soon.
January 9th, 2005, 05:05 PM
mommywishes
Your not dehydrated, are you you? Hope you feel better. Drink lots of water and relax. Make sure that you talk to your PCP tomorrow.

Amy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search