ttcmymiracle

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2008, 11:25 AM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Ashley just wondering if you ovulated yet. I am 'suppose' to on Wednesday. We gotta do some BDing!!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
November 4th, 2008, 09:02 AM
ttcmymiracle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG Jen it is my very first personal post and I almost missed it!!! I tried to respond last night..or this morning before I went to bed but JM was messed up!

Anyway..I have beeen thinking about you and if you have O'd yet!!!! I think i did but I am waiting on FF to confirm it!! We have been BDing like crazy so I hope it works this time!!

GL and continue the BDing!!! keep me posted when you do O so we can obsess in the 2WW together!! I am so trying not to obsess this time but you know how that goes!

<----those are our tests in about 2 weeks+ !!!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!
November 4th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Jen where are you?????? I jsut got a ++++ OPK!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! <------that is me dancing!!!!
So i guess i am Oing a little later this month yay! that is what i hoped for since I won't get my bloodwork results until when af is due so i might be put on progesterone in time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC since Nov. 2007. All testing=completely normal....but we still have empty arms! clomid-thin lining and BFN; femara-BFN, 3 IUIs= BFN, IVF (Nov 2010)= BFN. IVF 2 (FET)= BFP!! beta 1: 29.2 beta 2: 120!!!
November 4th, 2008, 12:34 PM
bumping for JEN84!!!!

November 4th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
good luck ladies.. and congrats on your + OPK

November 4th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Yay for your first personal post!
and YAY for a positive OPK!!

I am suppose to ovulate tomorrow (suppose being the key word) so I will let you know.

I bet your temp will skyrocket tomorrow morning!! I will stalk your chart!! Get off the computer and get to baby dancin! We started BDing yestrday and will continue 1 a day through out this week!! GO BFP!!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.

lilygirl <3
</div>
November 4th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Oh I hope you O tomorrow!!

My temps usually drop when I O so I am looking for a drop and then a sky rocketing rise!!! i hope i dont wake up early before my alarm tomorrow and throw it off.....that has happened the past 2 days so I write down both temps and I will figure out what is going on later lol! Girl I have been BDing more than i think i ever have hahaha! We did it twice on sunday and today and then have been BDing everynight since friday! And I plan to continue until I get my cross hairs on FF!!! Well it is time to get back to BDing! LOL!

coming soon!!!! I am stalking your chart too!!!

November 5th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Awesome!! We are just sticking to once a day this time, we kinda wore each other out too early before O last month

Good luck, and update your darn chart!!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.

lilygirl <3
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search