TWWers...Where are you?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2008, 02:19 PM
lilflower
Okay girls in the TWW. Where are you?

I'm at 4dpo.
No symptoms yet.
And I'm testing November 10th. and of course after that until AF shows (or BFP)

OKAY! YOUR TURN!!!!
November 4th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
coming out of lurkdom

I am 10 dpo and have NOT tested yet which is a new record for me.

I have a few symptoms but try to related them to something other than PG so not to get my hopes up.

I am testing Saturday at 14dpo
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

November 4th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Shannon1977's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am a mere 1dpo, and that is a guess based on my positive opk on Sunday...i figure 12 hours would have me at monday 4 a.m., 24 at tuesday 4 pm., and 36 at 4 a.m. Monday....soooo, i thought i'd give myself some room and say that today (Tuesday) i am at 1dpo...i suppose i could be 2dpo, but i'm going to err on the side of caution.

i could also be totally wrong and have no idea

BUT, i'm going to be positive and start the official countdown.

I don't plan to test until about the 17th which would be 14dpo....so i've got a bit of a ways to go! I may also just hold off (if i can) for a couple of days past that since my thoughts are if this isn't my month, and i had a later o date, my cycle might be longer than last month's (which was 30 days).

My DH leaves on the 19th for a week so if AF hasn't shown up and i've held off testing, i'll definitely test the day he leaves!!!

So far, no symptoms though (that was a long email to get to that answer, sorry!)!!!!

Quote:
I am a mere 1dpo, and that is a guess based on my positive opk on Sunday...i figure 12 hours would have me at monday 4 a.m., 24 at tuesday 4 pm., and 36 at 4 a.m. Monday....soooo, i thought i'd give myself some room and say that today (Tuesday) i am at 1dpo...i suppose i could be 2dpo, but i'm going to err on the side of caution.[/b]
i meant 24 hours at MONDAY 4 p.m., not tuesday!

btw if you're at all confused (since i was reading my own post), those countdowns are based on hours past the positive opk, therefore the minimum and maximum times that i could have o'd.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggie!

November 4th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm waiting to be in the TWW Predicted to O tomorrow... we will see!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
November 4th, 2008, 02:56 PM
lilflower
Amanda!!! I just heard that you hadn't tested! I am so proud of you! I really really hope that you get your bfp this month. You deserve it so much.
November 4th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Super Mommy
I'm 5dpo, and tested today (a POAS addict, I know) This was the last test in the house, so I will *try* to stay away from Dollar Tree and their tests!

Today my symptoms seemed to have lessened (sore nipples, nasal congestion, emotional, sense of smell heightened-all since 2dpo) so I'm not feeling very positive about this cycle.

Mom to Ashley, Jacob, Joe, Jace and missing Jaren, born still on 6/11/09

excited to welcome our girls born 4/30/2010 !!!

November 4th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Me! Me! (as if you all didn't know already)

I'm 7dpo and have already tested twice. I WILL NOT test again until Friday.

I am having some symptoms but they could go either way. My bbs are sore, but that's not uncommon for pre-AF. I've been cramping since just after O. I'm also super moody, have been congested at night and I'm very tired.

Lots of luck to the rest of you during the 2WW! There's got to be at least one BFP in this bunch.

November 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
FF says that im 10dpo today. No symptoms right now, had sharp little pains and cramps earlier. I doubt it happened this cycle, IF i even O'ed. I am trying to wait until Friday to test...will probably do it earlier though, ive been peeing on OPK's in the meantime LOL. Got a close to + one yesterday though! I'll let ya know how tonights goes.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

November 4th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Veteran
Alright, I think I am 1 DPO! I am pretty sure I O'ed yesterday!! I will test probably on the 15th. I am soooo anxious!!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I will be 11 dpo on Wednesday. I have already tested and of course go ta BFN. The symptoms that I have been having are fuller breast . tired and today I woke up with a upset stomach and loose stools. Went to Wal - Mart and I could smell everything. . I will be testing again on Wednesday it my temps are still up in the morning.
November 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
lilflower
Mary...I hope you reread this thread! Your chart looks like it's going triphasic...I don't think you should expect AF to show!
November 4th, 2008, 04:26 PM
AllisonC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 10 dpo and haven't started testing yet. I started having AF type cramping today, so I'm not that hopeful about this cycle.
November 4th, 2008, 04:31 PM
lilflower
Aww. Allison! You are still in! I hope a BFP comes up and smacks you in the face soon! Your chart looks great and you BDd the day of O!!!
November 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
AllisonC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Aww. Allison! You are still in! I hope a BFP comes up and smacks you in the face soon! Your chart looks great and you BDd the day of O!!![/b]
Thanks, hon! I hope I get smacked in the face with a BFP.
November 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 3dpo and plan on testing next Thursday and every day after.. I am afraid to test earlier than next Thursday just incase.. but bieng I am poas I might test Tuesday

November 4th, 2008, 06:06 PM
T4n0#2's Avatar Regular
I am 2dpo and being worked to the bone >80 hr weeks not much time to feel much in terms of symptoms but i certainly have been having tugging in my lower abdomen as well as back ache though very subtle. I also have noticed tingling in my bbs.
I am not sharing most of these wt DH cos i just dont want to get my hopes or his up.
by the way I have to confess to sneaking aa poas to day call me crazy B)
November 4th, 2008, 07:17 PM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
I was suppose to ovulated around the 28th my LMP was the 14th of Oct. I'm due for my AF next week the 12th so I'm testing next Friday if i get nothing. But I have noticed my breasts feel like golf balls (hard to describe) but they feel weird , they also feel a little fuller than usual. I don't want to jump to conclusions though, so I'll keep try to keep my excitement down until next week

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY
November 4th, 2008, 07:32 PM
LivingAsSara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me. Me. Me!!

I'm 3 dpo . . . FF gave me crosshairs today. No symptoms or anything. Just really excited I ovulated!

November 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
lilflower
Oh Sara! Yay! You are only a day behind me! I can't wait for the day we test!!!
November 4th, 2008, 07:59 PM
LivingAsSara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ME EITHER!

This is my first cycle, so obviously my first time in the 2ww . . . I already don't like this Before reaching this point, I wasn't sure if I would wait for AF to arrive/be late . . . or if I would be an avid pee-on-a-stick addict. I'm afraid I'll be an addict. As soon as FF gave me those crosshairs I was itching to test. Obviously, it's too early . . . but the itch is still there. Gonna do my best to hold out until 12dpo, at least.

UGH!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search