The hospital won't give me MY results!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2008, 12:00 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I am so furious! I had my progesterone test done on Monday. It's supposed to take 24 hours to get results, but that didn't happen. Now they faxed the test results to my RE instead of my family doctor (which is where they need to be except when I talked to them yesterday they said I could call my family doctor today and he would have the results by 9AM). So I've spent all day on the phone with the family doctor instead of the RE's office and NOW they tell me. Oh did I mention that my RE's office closes early on Wednesday because it's his surgical day!

ARRRRGH!

When I asked her for the results she said I am "not qualified to receive the results!" They are MY freaking test results and I just want to know if my medicine is doing it's job! So back on the phone with the family doctor trying to get them to get the results faxed to them so I can get flipping results sometime before MENOPAUSE sets in!

And yes, I am highly hormonal today and this probably isn't really that big a deal, but it still has me in tears and ready to cuss!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
November 5th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry the results aren't where they should be! I would definitely just tell your PCP's office they NEED to call the hospital for the results. The hospital wont give out the results because of liability, etc. Anyway, hope you get them soon and that they are good! I have a great feeling for you this month!

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I finally got the results. I only had to talk to 7 different people during at least 15 different calls. And now I'm not feeling hopeful at all about this cycle. We were hoping for a # of 15 - 20 because without the Clomid my progesterone was only 7.9. Well, 50mg of Clomid apparently isn't doing the job because they are still only at 10. I'm sure now that all these "symptoms" are exactly what I originally though and just IPS.

Every time I start thinking I might finally be close to a BFP another test comes back and sends me crashing back down to reality.

I might be MIA for the rest of the day. This really wasn't what I expected.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
November 5th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
I'm sorry. I would be so mad. I would go done there and demand my file. Let them know you aren't one to mess with.

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

November 5th, 2008, 12:29 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am soooo sorry that you couldn't get your test results. How frustrating. I am also sorry that they didn't turn out how you were hoping. Hopefully getting your progesterone up to 10 will be enough and that those truely are PG symptoms.
and more

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

November 5th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry it took so long to get the results and that they aren't what you wanted.. stay strong girl.. you will get that bfp

November 5th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Livy'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry it was such a pain to get your results and I am SO sorry they weren't what you expected. You will be in my T&P's!

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggie
November 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that your level wasn't what you had hoped for. I'm sending lots of your way and hoping to see that

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 5th, 2008, 01:44 PM
The Purple Butterfly's Avatar Stacey
I know a handful of women who had prog. lower than 10 and were pg. They had to go on supplements, but it doesn't mean you're out.

Stacey, wife to Allan & Mom to:
~Anastasia (14) C/S, 8lbs 7oz, 20.5"~
Noah (11) C/S, 8lbs 12oz, 19"~
Oliver (5) VBA2C, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5" ~ Grayson (10/16/13) 2VBA2C, 9lbs 12oz, 22"
born sleeping at 39w pg; Protein C def, FVL, PAI-1 , & MTHFR
Lavender Kate (5/20/14) 2.5oz, 6" Lost at 16w

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search