How often do you dtd

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
When dh and I first started being intimate we dtd like rabbits. I mean literally we would go 9-10 times a day. Everyday. It still took 3 months to conceive dd. We even went as far as 7 times in 2 hours. Yeah I know crazy right? Now 7 years later we are lucky to go 2-3 in a week. I'm we have kicked it up a notch since ttc #2 but still no where near what we were. I think its true what they say that after marriage and kids the sex goes out the window. You know I actually pretended to be alseep because I didn't feel like doing it. I wish I could just go back in time and get all that energy back. So how often do you all get it on?

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

November 5th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
2-3 times a week.. dh would have loved that years ago.. no way now

well our sex life hasn't always been the greatest cause I have a serious bladder condition that can make it quite painful during and definitely after so lately we have been once a week.. 2 times if we are lucky.. since trying to conceive about every 2-3 days, but lately he is so stressed with work he doesn't want to at all

November 5th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Shannon1977's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i've never really had a big sex drive, ever. i'm not sure what it is, but honestly for the most part i could take it or leave it. yes there are times that i'm feeling the need, but i'd say mostly not. and i don't even have kids (ie. causing me to be tired, etc).

honestly, i'd say once a week, how bad is that?! i think that's why now with all of this bd'ing (8 tmes in 12 days) is exhausting me!!!!

my body gets sore very easily, if we did it twice in one day (with hours in between) it takes me some time to 'recover'....i physically wouldn't be able to dtd multiple times in a row, or i'd be in tears from the soreness (ie. raw)!

my dh is really good about it but i know he'd be willing to do it WAY more often.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my siggie!

November 5th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
DF and I used to do it all the time too. And if he had it his way we still would but I just don't have any interest in doing that often. With work and school and everything we're lucky to do it 3 times a week unless it's O time.

*Thank you kiliki for the siggy!*

Mom to Kennedy (2/19/11) and Caleb (8/6/12) and Expecting #3 10/13/14
Life As We Know It
November 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Livy'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When we are not TTC we usually dtd 3x per week but now we try to BD daily. It really didn't change for us when we got married. That has really always been our norm. I do have to add that for a good 6 months after DD was born it was only 1x/week. It took a long time for it not to hurt!

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggie
November 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We used to do it 3 or 4 times a day! Now maybe twice a day, try to do it more when O lol!
Mummy to 2 boys expecting #3.

November 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We never were like rabbits or in a 'honeymoon' phase. I'd say now that we are TTC we are doing it more often than we ever would. The first year we were married, we did it MAYBE twice a month (I was a prude, and it really hurt me!) After we bought our house, it started increasing to about once a week. Now that we are TTC we are doing it on average twice a week, up to five times a week during O week. He loves it! I attribute our bad sex life the first year to the reason we haven't gotten pregnant yet. Even though I was off the pill during that time, it would have been a shot in the dark. Oddly enough, since we started doing it more, and I kinda 'forced' myself to get over the pain, it has been genuinely hurting a lot LESS now and I actually get to enjoy myself. We dtd twice this week with NO KY, which is a miracle where I am concerned. We live with it beside our bed. So yay.

Quote:
We used to do it 3 or 4 times a day! Now maybe twice a day, try to do it more when O lol![/b]
Holy crap!!!!!!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search