Fake friends...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Really I am almost 25. I thought I was done with high school drama friendships.. Guess not! I really wish I could count on people. I don't see how someone can be so nice to your face and so rude and hateful the next. I am so hurt I can't even write it. I think I need to have a bff quiz before I let someone in... .
I have an open for a new best friend...

December 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma

I'm sorry that you are going through a rough time.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
December 8th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Mommy0305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

TTC #3 after pregnancy loss at 13 weeks, 6 days
December 8th, 2008, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*many hugs and a hot chocolate*
December 8th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to caz4ny
*HUGS* and I totally understand, up until about 10 years ago I felt like I had to audition for a best friend. Maybe normal people like us should be able to have a TV show like Paris' "My new BFF". HAHA I am sorry you are going through a rough spot, but if it was that difficult to be friends with this person then it is not worth it and you are too good for that drama. My BFF told an old friend of hers this saying and I love it but never have the place to use it....maybe you can....Being friends with you, is like hugging a cactus....................it just hurts. I vote comfort food.

Carrie

December 8th, 2008, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
carrie that is so true and funny at the same time...

** well, she has a two year old daughter and I have been there since she was two weeks pregnant. We became close friends very fast when I started working with her. Last year she went through a horrible breakup with her husband, and he stayed here with us for like 2 months. I worked 10 hours a day with her then spent a lot of time with her outside work. It was fun because she was so much fun. well after this break up she became very self and self involved. She is the one who wanted to leave so she could have her freedom. My husband and I were neck deep in this and we kinda pulled back so they could deal with it not me and my husband too, it made us angry at each other because We would give info about the other life. Trust me there was a lot of drama, caused by her, but like I said I was there to support her so I did whatever I could... So fast forward 9 months, I have been wanted to hang out with her and talk because I miss my god daughter and her. Everytime she is too busy and messing around with her new toys. One time I got some heartbreaking news and needed her and she blow me off so she could party. I ended our friendship there because I was done, but then I really missed her so i said everyone should have a second chance.. well she blow it several times... I am just done being her pissing post.

December 8th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 2/1/15!

December 8th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to caz4ny
I understand totally. I have been in a situation similar to yours. I am so sorry for you and I know it hurts and it sucks. But you should not put 110% into a friendship and get 0 in return. Hope things get better for you soon.

Carrie

December 8th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Veteran
Sorry

<a href="http://counters.families.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>

December 8th, 2008, 08:24 AM
RawrDiino's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to RawrDiino Send a message via Yahoo to RawrDiino
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Wow, Honey, sounds like you're going to just have to plaster up that hole in the wall and cut her off. I had a friend who did the same thing, I ALWAYS wanted to see her, shes my 3 year olds "god mother" for goodness sakes. However, she never would spend time with me, but would come to me when it was a convenience to her. For instance, when I worked at TJ Maxx and she wanted a discount on her new coat.

Yeah.

Its rough sweetie, Ive made friends since then, and lost so many because they see this forcefield of protection I hold up because of it, sometimes you just gotta take the chance?

Other wise, I'm here if you ever need to vent.
<33 Monica</span>
мα∂єℓуи 4.8.10
вєвє вєαи є∂∂ 7.30.11
ωιfєу тσ נσни 9.25.10
December 8th, 2008, 09:01 AM
lilflower

That's why I attempt not to have too many close friends.
December 8th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I am sorry

Do not mention on FB
December 8th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

That's why I attempt not to have too many close friends.[/b]
yeah lily I am the same way. I have four close friends. My oldest and dearest best friend is back home.. She is like family.. Here in my new home place I have three which I met at work. Casey, vanessa and carly are the ones here. Casey and I just became very close and our husbands were close too. anyways the other two are still good friends and I know I can count on them.. its just there friendship is different. Casey and I went through so much. I guess that is why it hurts so much. she is the one who help me get past my ttc depression. Anyway i just decided to just untie the rope and go my own way.

Sorry to sound like I am whinnying. I don't want to sound like i need a pity party i just come here to you girls because I know you will give me a "real" respective outlook..

December 8th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Jaz.MomTo1's Avatar hoping & praying
Aw.. I'm sorry! I know how it goes though.. she's the one losing!

+
Interracial Love
December 8th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:

Schwing, DITTO! Don't let them in and they can't hurt you!

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
December 8th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
sorry hon I also try to keep close friends to a minimun.. I am 33 and just dealt with a total back stabing.. ugg.. you get my drift.. I couldn't believe people in their 30's are so ridiculous and immature still dh is my closest and dearest

December 8th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to aliciat1978 Send a message via MSN to aliciat1978 Send a message via Yahoo to aliciat1978
Quote:
Quote:

yeah lily I am the same way. I have four close friends. My oldest and dearest best friend is back home.. She is like family.. Here in my new home place I have three which I met at work. Casey, vanessa and carly are the ones here. Casey and I just became very close and our husbands were close too. anyways the other two are still good friends and I know I can count on them.. its just there friendship is different. Casey and I went through so much. I guess that is why it hurts so much. she is the one who help me get past my ttc depression. Anyway i just decided to just untie the rope and go my own way.

Sorry to sound like I am whinnying. I don't want to sound like i need a pity party i just come here to you girls because I know you will give me a "real" respective outlook..
[/b]
Awww I am so sorry and completely understand what your going through. My ex-best friend was the biggest backstabber and many people warned me about her from the time we started hanging out and I still gave her a chance. I agree with lilygirl and Jen84...That's why I love JM so much because I have yet to run into the drama that I have overcome with people like her (my ex bf). It's a really long story and a really good and funny one too LOL. If you ever wanna talk just PM me. and I hope everything gets better.

December 8th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks girls.. Here is the thing I did put up a guard when i started working there because in hair school i had two good friends and they were my brides maid and the whole time at my wedding they were gossiping about me and my dh.. I was so close to telling them to leave. I had some family drama happen before i got married and told them about it and they were talking about it. I ended up say my peace before i left on my honeymoon. Sometimes i wish girls were like guys and we just kick eachother a** and went on with our business. My husband never has drama with his friends.. Unless its on the court and they just show off and thats it.

** jen.. schwing that just made me laugh.. thanks...

December 8th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Really I am almost 25. I thought I was done with high school drama friendships.. Guess not! I really wish I could count on people. I don't see how someone can be so nice to your face and so rude and hateful the next. I am so hurt I can't even write it. I think I need to have a bff quiz before I let someone in... .
I have an open for a new best friend...[/b]

Sorry about your friend. I am with you. I can't get people that won't be honest to you. I would rather have one great friend then a lot of not so great friends. I just don't understand why people are so mean. I wonder if some people that say they are my friends talk behind my back. Oh well...
December 8th, 2008, 05:26 PM
-Anna-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry

It seems that rough times are going around.

Thank you, tasha_mae, for my very special siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search